Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas beamed and kissed Silette's cheek. "It looks perfect."

Silette blushed, "So that would mean I would be with your child..." she mumbled, her blush deepening as she spoke.

Lucas blushed deeply. "Ye...Yeah."

She kissed his cheek, "I know you're sick and tired of this but I love you so much." she said as she kissed his nose.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that." He ran a hand through her hair. "I love you too."

Silette smiled and kissed him softly, "I'll never stop loving you." she whispered as she embraced him.

Lucas wrapped his arms around Sillette. "Nor I you." He kissed her head. "You know...We don't have to get started with the errands right away," he added sensually.

Silette grinned, "I think the errands can wait." she said softly.

Lucas passionately kissed Silette's lips, caressing her face as he did.

Silette embraced Lucas and kissed him back, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of his touxh.

Lucas felt the same urges from the previous night wash over him once again.

Silette paused, "Do me." she whispered feeling hpt.

Lucas nodded and practically tackled Silette to the floor with a kiss. He held the kiss as he fumbled to remove her undergarments and his trousers. He kissed her neck tenderly when he finally broke away from her lips.

Silette moaned as Lucas' lips came in.contact with her, she arched her back, her arms flying around his neck, she then began to remove his clothes, paticularly his undergarments.

Lucas held the kiss as he held Silette's hips and slowly entered her womanhood. The baby was furiously kicking, but he didn't mind as his attention was focused on the woman before him. Just like the night before, she was warm and inviting. Lucas kissed her lips, then her neck and planted several lighter kisses as he trailed down to her chest.

Silette moaned loudly as Lucas entered her, she felt the child kicking and can't help but moan as she felt it kock against Lucas. "L-Lucas, fill me with your seed!" she pleaded as Lucas slid in and out of her.

Lucas nodded and picked up the pace. His tongue danced around Silette's nipples and he periodically stopped to suckle on them.

Silette's soft moans turned into cries of pleasure as Lucas' pace quickened, "O-oooh gods!" she moaned as she was near to climaxing.

Lucas moaned and unleashed his seed into Silette's welcoming body. He kept thrusting as to keep pleasuring his lover.

Silette shuddered as she felt the seed enter her body, her body convulsing with waves pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM