Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"I'll make you some tea and soup, that should help."

Silette nodded weakly.

Lucas kissed her head and went to the kitchen. He quickly put together a simple chicken and vegetable soup and began brewing some mint tea to ease Silette's stomach.

Silette got up and walked to the bed and lied down, hugging the pillow to her.

Once everything was finsihed, Lucas put some soup in a bowl and some tea in a cup and carried them to the bedroom.

Silette groaned as her head spun, the nausea subsiding.

Lucas kissed her head. "Here's the soup and tea."

"Thank you love." Silette said weakly.

"No problem," Lucas said.

"I just had to be ill today of all days." Silette mumbled, taking the tea from Lucas.

"It'll pass, just take it easy."

"You must be joking, I have to do so many things right now." Silette mumbled

"I can get them done," Lucas said. "What is it that you need to do?"

Silette sighed, "Well, I was actually starting the apothecary and I was going to buy some seeds so we could plant the herbs we need..." Silette muttered.

"I can go get the seeds," Lucas said. "I can handle that. Do you have a list?"

Silette took out a list and handed it to Lucas, "It's just a few to start us off." she said pointing out a few herbs for Lucas to get.

Lucas nodded. "Alright." He kissed her head. "Just take it easy and I'll be back soon." He got dressed and grabbed a basket before heading to the market.

Silette smiled and whispered, "I love you." to Lucas before drifting off to sleep.

Lucas went to the market and got the seeds as well as some other things, some bread, cheese and fruit.

Silette woke up and stood up, "Might as well." she muttered before getting on her feet and walking to the kitchen to cook some food.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM