An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)

"I will never be able to understand how you're okay with settling for me." Astien sighed.

I'm just here for a laugh

"I'm not settling for you, Astien," Marius stated. He wrapped his arms around Astien, with his hands resting his hands on his belly. "I love you so much. I'm surprised you put up with me. I've gotten Cormac drunk off his ass and said horrible things to Delas when he's being a prat."

"Neither of which show positive potential for a parent." Astien pointed out.

"See? And you agreed to marry me." Marius teased. "I swear, you might just be marrying me for the awesome sex."

"I'm not going to lie Marius. I do sometimes worry about what kind of parent you'll be."

"I'll do my best, you know I will, Astien."

"I know you will, but trying doesn't cut it sometimes. You tend to solve your problems with alcohol, for example. Please, for our children, find a better outlet."

"I don't have problems with alcohol. I just really like alcohol," Marius said defensively.

"And there's a difference?" Astien asked. "Aiden is going to do great things for this world one day, but more important than that, he's my son."

"I know. I know."

"You know, but what does that mean? I love you, Marius. Every time I look at you, my heart feels fit to burst. But I need to know that I won't have to put that love aside to do what's best for my son."

"I'll be a good parent," Marius assured him. "Aiden's important to you and he's important to me. I want what's best for him."

"Good. I want to know that my beloved husband will do right by my beloved son."

"Our beloved son," Marius said as he kissed Astien's neck.

"Good." Astien smiled. "Now ravish me already."

Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's neck as he moved to lay Astien down on the mattress and he was over him. He slipped a hand up Astien's shirt and rubbed his belly.

Astien closed his eyes and sighed happily. "This is what life's all about."

Marius nodded. "I love you, Astien."

"I love you Marius. So, so much."

Marius blushed and nuzzled Astien.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post by PregnantTheo
10-11-2017, 04:54 PM