Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"There's a difference?" Lucas chuckled. He looked to his belly, a small part of it was sticking out of the water and little bumps rolled across the tight skin as the child within rolled and kicked. "I've been thinking...About sending a letter to Henry after the birth. I think he should know whether it's a son or daughter."

Silette laughed, "I don't think there is one." she said as she understood. When Lucas brought up the subject of writing to Henry, she said nothing more except, "He has the right." before she sighed and laid her head against the tub.

Lucas stroked her hair. "I love you Silette."

Silette took Lucas' hand and brought it to her lips, "So do I Lucas, so do I."

Lucas' smile warped into a grimace of pain. "Ah!" He touched his belly as the muscles contracted and hardened. "Silette...I...I don't think this is false labor."

Silette's body tensed up, "I-I'll call for the midwife!" she said as she scrambled to stand up, panic arising from her.

Lucas slowly exhaled. "Stay calm, it'll be alright."

"But I am calm!" Silette said despite her trembling.

"Silette, you're trembling," Lucas said as he relaxed slightly. "Go on and get the midwife, I'll be fine."

Silette nodded and kissed Lucas before turning around and walking off, outside of the house she took out a letter sge wrote for the prince with the seal she has made for hers and Lucas' family, a seal now known by all in the city, with a gentle blow, the paper fluttered away, it contaibs a letter to say that the prince must come immediately for Lucas is in labour
She then ran off to get the midwife and did not find her at home, screaming in frustration, she checked all the others but none was available. "Speak of the devil." she muttered as she ran back to their home and opened the door to find Lucas bein ravaged by powerful contractions.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Lucas groaned. "Did you find her..? Oh gods please tell me you found her..."

she sighed and shook her head, "They were all away at some business." she said, sittong down beside Lucas and placing a hand on his belly.

The muscles were hard and trembling. Lucas' breath trembled as he tried to deal with the pain. He could feel pressure building with each contraction and within the hour his water broke. "Oh gods..." he groaned.

Silette chewed on her lower lip before muttering something, 'Lucas, let's get you to the bedroom, I'll help deliver them."

Lucas nodded and managed to get himself out of the tub. His body trembled as he slowly made his way to the bedroom.

Silette helped him as they walked, letting him lean against her despite owning a smaller frame than Lucas'.

Lucas eased himself onto the bed and held his belly as another contraction hit. "Ow. Ow. Ow. OW."

Silette gently massaged Lucas' contracting belly, she kept her eyes hidden before sighing, "I sent for the prince."

"Wh...What?" Lucas groaned. "I know...Ug...I know we were going to contact him, but...You know after the birth."

"He has more rights of being here Lucas, he needs to see your first born child." Silette whispered as she removed Lucas' undergaements to check his dilation. She rubbed Lucas' opening with an oiled finger before slipping her index in, she smiled, "So far you're four centimeters."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM