Summer Love (closed)

Name: Ryne
Description: small, thin, blue eyes, blonde hair, childbearing hips
Race: human

Ryne arrived at the small camp site, eager to enjoy his summer vacation. He needed a break from life and found the camp online. He was bewildered by the fact that it was so far out. We decided to place his tent near the lake, finding it beautiful and breathtaking. Suddenly, he saw something out in the water. It looked human, looked almost like a woman. He wondered who it was.

Name: Analia
Description: pettite, violet eyes, curly black hair, her tail scales are the same color of her eyes.
Race: mermaid

Analia had heard something in the surface and curious had come out to see, and there it was a human, setting a tent! how odd she thought, she knew some humans came to camp as in an excuse and some did sent tents to be with their lovers, yet so far she saw this guy to be alone and she wondered if he was lost or had been left waiting.
"where is your girlfriend?" she finally asked having observed him for the half hour it took him to set his tent.

"Girlfriend? I don't have one." Ryne said embarrassingly.

Analia never left her spot but frowned. "wife?" she tried, no human male ever came alone ".....mistress?" she called "I really would apreciate if you tell me so, if its a mistress you are waiting on I wont tell, I will just really apreciate to be gone before you do the mating dance or the bedding, whatever your lady calls it," she said shoving a strand of her curly hair behind her ear, her breasts were covered by a blue sea-shell shaped bikini top and her skin was tanned after spending so much time under the sun.

"Well....no. I don't have a wife or a mistress. Who are you anyway? I thought this place would be good to get away and relax." Ryne said.

Analia was still pondering the fact that the human claimed to be alone, it didnt made sense at all. "I´m Analia" she said softly tiltling her head as a puppy as if trying to decide if there was something wrong with him.

"Why did you ask me if I'm alone?" Ryne asked

"No male comes here alone," Analia said softly still not leaving her spot by the lake, "much less in summer, its the TIME you know" she said making enphasis on the word time, and her eyebrows and hands suggesting what it was.

"What do you mean?" Ryne asked nervously as he felt a pull towards Analia.

Analia looked at him "you truly really don´t know, do you?" she said amazed "how did you got here?" she said curious wishing she could come out and touch him, she had never seen a human this close, she was too young by the comunity, you had to be at least 50 years old to get a boyfriend or husband (faerie and fantastical beings aged differently to humans, their bodies don´t age but at twenty they are still too immature, playful as children)

"I found an ad about this place on the Internet. It seemed nice and I needed the trip. Why?" Ryne asked.

"what´s that?" she asked but giggled "nevermind, probably I won´t know what it is even if you do explain it..." she said as she pondered how to tell him "Because if you have no wife, girlfriend or mistress you should go," she said "go on, pack your stuff and go," she said, she could hear already the soft giggle of a nymph a few meters into the woods chasing her boyfriend who was giggling too. The mating dances were starting and they would only increase once sundown came, and lets not say night, for the upcoming three days the forest and woods would be concentrated and dedicated to the songs of new life.

"But I want to stay. Why do you want me to leave and why do you keep asking if I have a partner or not?"

"cause you are not meant to be here this is just for...couples...and...if...you see things they will want to silence you" she said as she heard the nymph come closer "quick come here," she said alarmed "pretend you are flirting with me," she said

Ryne nodded as he went closer to Analia, beginning to kiss her neck sensually.

Analia let him as the nymph just passed them running after here boyfriend or husband who was giggling and blushing. "is that how you flirt?" she asked with a raised eyebrow but sighs "I guess it did work, but really this is not safe, if an elder finds a boy wandered in here..."

"What's going on? I want answers. And also, ouch." Ryne stated

"you wont believe it...its complicated," she said making sure she was at last a meter from him now so he wouldn´t catch a glimpse of her tail "did you hurt yourself?" she asked hearing him say ouch.

"No. I said ouch because what you said about my flirting." Ryne stated.

She giggled "its a bit straightfoward but it worked so I guess its okay," Analia said her purple eyes looking at him "wont you leave now? I already told you its not safe for you if you are really alone without a partner," she said yet for some reason she wanted him to stay here with her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM