The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)

Rylan whimpers softly about the mention of being sterile, something he was sadly a victem of, this being the reason he was orphaned by his prideful family "I wander what they will be... my race... or yours... how will i even give birth to them?" he gives a sigh and rubs his belly "how will i even take care of them? ive always wanted kittens but... not by me... and not so soon..."

Available for conversation, pm me.

Shiina looked to Dilan. "Well....it's hard to explain. Ecian's produce a type of bio energy that allows us to use the elements themselves. We never understood how we use or where it comes from; but the strongest Ecians could move mountains, tame seas, and everything else that comes with that." He explained.

He sits up slowly, giving a soft groan, the scientist in him now wanting to research what is going on "how many other people were effected?" he looks down at his own belly "we nay need to see if they...we...will need special care or needs..."

"Bio energy, huh?" That was an interesting find to say the least. Was this the reason why they were sent on this wild goosechase? To find this orb that would offer a new method of sustainability? He turned his attention back to Rylan. "I feel fine..." Granted he wasn't entirely human all the way anymore from the prototype operation. He could more than likely be in the same situation unknowingly, though not just him. Ryu and the others that had gone down were exposed to the same rays of energy. He looked at some of the patients who were resting from those exact wound related reasons. "We're going to have to do a full on ship physical. Those rays could have been exposed to everyone on here. Now he had a much more awkward, at least to him he felt it to be the case, question to ask. "And you're pregnant with my kids?"

Shiina smiled happily as he went to Dilan and hugged him, pressing his belly against Dilan's muscular stomach. "Yep! You helped make me more pregnant! I can repopulate my species with more of your seed if you don't mind." He said as he nuzzled with Dilan.

Rylan waits for the all clear from the elf so he can go, needing to work out just what he is going to do now, and how he is going to take care of a kitten.

Dïlan smirked. It was interesting to say the least, but he would be wrong if he didn't have his own skeptic thinking to come with it.

"And how many can you exactly carry?" He had to admit he didn't mind the thought of having kids. "And I'm also curious about my crew member here. Is he pregnant with the exact same species or is it another variant?" Shiina was the only expert in this matter at the moment. If having sex was a way to get answers, Dïlan wouldn't mind testing the theory presently, but he also had already reported back to those who sent them this mission in the first place. Hearing back from both would be good news to him for now.

Shiina thought for a moment, giving a cute look as he thought. "I don't know how many my limit is. And I don't think he's having my species at all. I'm afraid I don't know what's happening to Rylan. Though I do hope we can celebrate the news. I'm hungry." He said as he placed his hands on his belly.

He blinks looking up at Shiina "How is this possible then? if I'm not pregnant with one of your species... where did this come from?" he looks down at his belly and gives a soft whimper then followed by a gurgle from his belly "Looks like i need food too... maybe we should stick together for now, at least till we work this out"

Ryu sighs "well there is no need to crowd this room when every one is healthy."

"Can we go get something to eat?" Shiina asked Ryu as his belly growled loudly for all to hear.

with a purr Rylan's tail tip wagged slightly "mmm, food sounds good right about now"

Shiina smiled. "Then let all preggos go get something to eat!" He said excitedly as he grabbed Rylan's hand and took him to find a cafeteria.

Rylan oofed as he was tugged in the direction of the cafeteria, still a bit sore from his impact with the wall and his now growing belly. he gives a soft purr though, the others grip on his hand soft. "SO... um... i don't recognise you... what species are you?"

"I'm an Ecian. And I'm pregnant too! I just want to get bigger and bigger!" Shiina said happily.

he chuckles softly and points to your belly "Your already carrying how many? if you get too big you wont be able to move you know"

"I know! I can't wait for that to happen! Just to be so big and helpless and tender as I feel hundreds of my babies kick and squirm. All I need is more seed!" Shiina said as he turned to face Rylan and pressed his belly against his.

Rylan blushes deeply and cant help but purr a handpaw moving to rub the belly pressed against his "I...I hope you know... im an albino... and as far as i know... sterile..." he continues to rub the belly "lets get some food"

Shiina nodded. "I'm sure I can take it. Besides, what's one little night together?" He asked.

He chuckles and nods walking towards the cafe again "mm, sounds like a plan, but food first, im STARVING"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM