The Star-Man's Womb

"Sssshhh. It's fine." Trian turned off the tv. "Let's just go to sleep." The alien got into his bed, and turned off the lights.

I'm just here for a laugh

Jeremy managed to get to sleep, though it was broken and restless. Kiba stayed by his side the entire night.

Trian couldn't sleep with the sound of Jeremy tossing and turning. He climbed out of his own bed and sat on the edge of Jeremy's. He gently rubbed his back and hummed quietly.

Kiba let out a whimper.

Trian gently stroked Jeremy's hair.

Jeremy eyes snapped open as he sharply inhaled.

Trian jerked his hand back. "Didn't mean to wake you." He mumbled.

"I wasn't really sleeping," Jeremy muttered.

Trian thought a moment."Well, we've gotta get you to sleep somehow..." After a moment of silence, Trian got up off the bed and started putting on some clothes. "Here, I'll take a tenner, head out to the drugstore, and get something to help you sleep."

Jeremy sat up in the bed and nodded. Kiba immediately placed his head on Jeremy's lap and looked up to him with his blue eyes.

About a half hour later, Trian came back into the room. He pulled a bottle of zzzquil from a plastic bag, opened it up, and poured it into the small plastic cup. He handed it to Jeremy. "Just down it, don't give yourself time to taste it."

Jeremy nodded and took the shot. "I...I didn't mean to panic...It's...It's just a reflex." He scratched Kiba's ear. "I'm sorry to be so much trouble."

Trian smiled back at Jeremy as he undressed. "Are you kidding me? If anything, I'M the trouble, but you put up with me. It's no problem, man. None at all."

Jeremy nodded and let out a yawn.

Trian tucked Jeremy in, and went to bed.

Jeremy fell into a deep sleep, though drug induced. He slept into the late morning.

Trian was sitting on his bed, working on his distress signal. He had a few parts sitting next to him.

Jeremy rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?"

"'Bout uh, 11:32. Feelin' better?"

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "So what do you want for lunch?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post by FweepFwopFwoop
11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post by anibus3