Concequences (closed with tjopj44)

"Exactly, your my best friend and your having my baby" Louis said, "I'll be by your side no matter what happens."

(10-11-2015, 02:13 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Exactly, your my best friend and your having my baby" Louis said, "I'll be by your side no matter what happens."

Dylan smiled. "Thanks. That is very kind of you." He laughed as his stomach rumbled "Ops. Sorry about that. Lets eat some sushi?" He asked

"Yeah....yeah let's get sushi. I'll drive" he said leading Dylan downstairs to his car, like a gentleman he held the door open letting Dylan climb in.

The sushi restraunt was a few blocks away and Louis parked outside of it.

(10-11-2015, 07:32 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Yeah....yeah let's get sushi. I'll drive" he said leading Dylan downstairs to his car, like a gentleman he held the door open letting Dylan climb in.

The sushi restraunt was a few blocks away and Louis parked outside of it.

Dylan both smiled and rolled his eyes "Oh, what a gentlemen, Mr. Louis" he said, in a ironic voice, but with a true smile on his face. "Oh, i like this place" He said as they arrived in the restaurant. He got out the car and followed Louis

The two were sat and the table and ordered sushi and drinks, non alcoholic of course.

"You look nice "Louis said starting at Dlyan with a big smile. Louis quickly straightened up. "Sorry just ignore me" he said trying to make light of it.

(10-11-2015, 09:35 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  The two were sat and the table and ordered sushi and drinks, non alcoholic of course.

"You look nice "Louis said starting at Dlyan with a big smile. Louis quickly straightened up. "Sorry just ignore me" he said trying to make light of it.

Dylan gave Louis a sad smile "I'm sorry. I wish i could feel the same way you feel, so you wouldn't feel sad. I am really sorry, Louis, but i..." Tears appeared in his eyes, probably because of the hormones.

Louis just hugged him.

"I'm in love with you" Louis admitted, "if your not that's fine, but I'm here for you 100% trust me on that" he wanted Dylan happy more than anything.

(10-11-2015, 09:49 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Louis just hugged him.

"I'm in love with you" Louis admitted, "if your not that's fine, but I'm here for you 100% trust me on that" he wanted Dylan happy more than anything.

"Look, if i could, i would fall in love for you. But i just don't see you that way" Dylan said, now crying on Louis' hug "I am sorry for dissapointing you."

"Your not disappointing me. It's okay. Can I ask why you slept with me then?" Louis asked, trying not to show how hurt he felt.

(10-11-2015, 10:02 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Your not disappointing me. It's okay. Can I ask why you slept with me then?" Louis asked, trying not to show how hurt he felt.

"I don't know, Louis." Dylan said, softly, trying not to hurt Louis even more "I don't even remember that night. I was very drunk, we both were. The only reason i know this baby is yours is because i woke up in the next day in the bed with you. But i don't remember what we did."

"You came onto me" louis admitted, "you wanted me to fuck you and I wanted you for so long I couldn't resist." He started to cry

(10-12-2015, 09:58 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "You came onto me" louis admitted, "you wanted me to fuck you and I wanted you for so long I couldn't resist." He started to cry

"I'm so sorry, Louis" Dylan started to cry too "I didn't want to hurt you. But i am not gay, i don't think about you like a boyfriend, you are my best friend. I am so, so sorry to hurt you. I wish this could be in another way, with another person... But we can't change the past, we can't change who we are. I will understand if you say you don't want to see me again. I will understand if you hate me, and i think you'd be healthier hating me than loving me. And i will sure understand if you say you don't want to support me at all. Because i know this is my fault. I shouldn't have drink so much that night. I shouldn't have done this to you."

"I get it, it just hurts. I want this baby more than anything though." I hug you. "I'm not going anywhere because of that."

(10-13-2015, 04:37 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I get it, it just hurts. I want this baby more than anything though." I hug you. "I'm not going anywhere because of that."

"Thanks, really. I feel just so horrible, hurting someone as special as you" Dylan said, sadly

"It's okay, I'm sure once the baby is born I'll find someone else to get pregnant" I laugh.

(10-13-2015, 04:47 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "It's okay, I'm sure once the baby is born I'll find someone else to get pregnant" I laugh.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Dylan asked, smiling too.

"Eat ice cream on the couch and get fat" then an idea forms..."i..I want to be pregnant too"

(10-13-2015, 04:53 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Eat ice cream on the couch and get fat" then an idea forms..."i..I want to be pregnant too"

"pregnant? You? But why? It will be so strange, and painful" Dylan asked, confused

"Because it's hot, having a life grow inside you. Having your body change, it's a marvel" I say grinning.

(10-13-2015, 05:22 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Because it's hot, having a life grow inside you. Having your body change, it's a marvel" I say grinning.

"Well, if you think so..." Dylan said, smiling "I still can't understand why being pregnant is hot, but... I mean, of course it is beautiful, carrying a life and all, but hot? I won't feel hot when i have a huge orb instead of my belly" he joked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM