Concequences (closed with tjopj44)

"I do..it's hard to explain" Louis admitted. "It's hot and makes me so jealous. I honestly want to be in your position" I say exasperated.

(10-14-2015, 05:28 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I do..it's hard to explain" Louis admitted. "It's hot and makes me so jealous. I honestly want to be in your position" I say exasperated.

"Yeah, i guess i would wish to be in yyour position. But, i don't know, i like the feeling of carrying a life inside me." Dylan said, smiling and looking dreamy at the horizon, imagining how his child would be

"See you'll love it" I smile cuddling, "your going to look beautiful when your full term" I smile Hugging you.

(10-19-2015, 08:32 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "See you'll love it" I smile cuddling, "your going to look beautiful when your full term" I smile Hugging you.

"I doubt it, Louis. I'll be just huge" Dylan laughs, but feels okay about it.

(What now? Do you want to do a time skip?)

(Sure how much of a time skip were you thinking?)

(10-20-2015, 01:32 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  (Sure how much of a time skip were you thinking?)

(it's up to you, buddy :) . What about 3 months, so he would be six months pregnant?)

Three months Later..

Louis had insisted Dylan move in with him mostly as an excuse to wait on him hand and foot. The two had become close, especially after Anna had just up and left him. But Louis was there. He put a hand on Dylan's belly, "how my son feeling today?"

(10-20-2015, 10:23 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Three months Later..

Louis had insisted Dylan move in with him mostly as an excuse to wait on him hand and foot. The two had become close, especially after Anna had just up and left him. But Louis was there. He put a hand on Dylan's belly, "how my son feeling today?"

Dylan laughed and talked in a fake-baby-voice "Hi, daddy. I feel good and warm inside papa's belly." And then he said in his normal voice "Thanks Louis, for everything. I went to the doctor today, and... I discovered something" He said, nervous, and worried about how would Louis react.

"Oh? Is it twins?" He asked excitedly. Dylan was amazing pregant and beautiful, "you look great you know, pregnancy and such.

(10-23-2015, 09:37 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Oh? Is it twins?" He asked excitedly. Dylan was amazing pregant and beautiful, "you look great you know, pregnancy and such.

"So... The doctor told me i am not having your baby" He said, trying to look sad, but smiling after all "He said i am having your babIES" he said, laughing. "We are having triplets, Sean"

"That's why your looking huge" I grin excitedly hugging you tight and kissing you on the lips. I pull my head away. "Sorry..I.."

(10-23-2015, 10:31 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "That's why your looking huge" I grin excitedly hugging you tight and kissing you on the lips. I pull my head away. "Sorry..I.."

"It's okay, Louis. No problem" Dylan said, shocked. He didn't know how to react that kiss (do you want them to be together?)

(I thought the original plan would be that they'd end up together.

"Sorry...heat of the moment...I" he wanted to say I love you, but thought better of it.

(10-24-2015, 05:41 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  (I thought the original plan would be that they'd end up together.

"Sorry...heat of the moment...I" he wanted to say I love you, but thought better of it.

(no problem, i was just confirming it)

"Oh, damn, it, Louis, fuck it" He said, and kissed Louis on his lips with passion "I can't stay away anymore"

Louis was taken aback, "Dylan..I love you..I always have" he said kissing him tightly and passionately grinning from ear to ear

(10-24-2015, 06:55 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Louis was taken aback, "Dylan..I love you..I always have" he said kissing him tightly and passionately grinning from ear to ear

"I don't know what i feel about you." Dylan said, smiling shyly. "but i know i want you to be happy, and i know we can be happy together, with out babies" He took Louis' hand and placed it in his huge orb-like belly, so he could feel the babies kicking him

"I'm glad, no more sleeping in separate rooms. I hate being away from you
And our babies." I smile kissing your neck and cheek, before leaning over and kissing your orb like belly. "Now come on I want you to relax, your getting tired with all this moving right?" He asked worriedly.

(10-24-2015, 09:13 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I'm glad, no more sleeping in separate rooms. I hate being away from you
And our babies." I smile kissing your neck and cheek, before leaning over and kissing your orb like belly. "Now come on I want you to relax, your getting tired with all this moving right?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes, i am a little bit tired" Dylan said, smiling. "And hungry too" he said, laughing when his belly rumbled. "Ooooh, man. We are having triplets. I bet i'll have a hard time, trying to get them out of me"

"Well I'll bring something to you, craving anything?" He said curiously. "I think you'll be fine, you doubt your skills.

(10-24-2015, 11:15 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Well I'll bring something to you, craving anything?" He said curiously. "I think you'll be fine, you doubt your skills.

"Well, i think some strawberries would be good, but it's okay if you don't have it, i am not craving it that much" Dylan smiled and rubbed his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM