The Star-Man's Womb

"I need pants, shirts, shoes. Maybe some tights." Trian found a few things and took them to the fitting room.

I'm just here for a laugh

Jeremy sat outside the fitting room.

"Uh, Jeremy, can you help me with this?" Trian called sheepishly. He was trying on a white dress with pink polka dots, a pink collar, and a pink ribbon across his midsection, sitting right above his belly. "Can you just zip this up and tie the ribbon for me?"

Jeremy nodded and did as asked. "This one is really cute."

"I like it." Trian said, smoothing the fabric over his belly. "Wow, I really do look pregnant now, don't I?"

"You do."

"Well, whatever. I'm still cute! I may be pregnant, but that doesn't mean I have to be unappealing."

"Exactly. Though, I think that's pretty impossible."

Trian frowned and his arms dropped to his sides. "So, I really CAN'T be pregnant and desirable?"

"No, for you to be unappealing," Jeremy said quickly. "That's what I meant."

"I hope so." Trian said. The pair paid for their new clothes, and Trian left the store wearing his new dress and some new shoes, his old clothes shoved into one of the bags. "We should go grocery shopping while we're here." As they walked to the mall's Target, Trian was moving slower. "Ah, can we pull over? My feet are killing me."

"Sure," Jeremy got them over to a bench and they sat down.

Trian plopped himself down onto the bench with a grunt. "Ooh boy..." He rubbed his swollen belly. "These two are getting heavy."

"Well that's good right?"

"Yes, but not for my back." Trian chuckled. "And they're only going to get heavier." He stretched out his arms and leaned against Jeremy, his head on his shoulder. He looked up at him and smiled. "Do you know what next... Friday? Yeah, Friday. Do you know what next Friday is?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's Friday."

Trian pouted. "If you don't remember, I'm gonna be veerrry upset."

"Uh....The anniversary of our first kiss...?"

"Not quite..."

"The first time we had sex...?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM