Our family (Closed)

Ariel kissed back deeply " bye baby call me if you need anything.." Ariel left

Jack nodded. He saw Ariel off and began to work. Jack worked until 5pm. He waited for Ariel to return.

Ariel finally came home at 7 with a garbage bag full of clothes and a camera in hand "you ready I have to take pictures..." She said squealing so excited

Jack smiled at at Ariel's enthusiasm. "Alright, let's get started." He said with excitement. He began to peel off his shirt. He was sweating a little from the pregnancy and droplets of sweat appeared on his large belly.

Ariel smiled sweetly seeing her love sweat she ran and got him a cold water and a cold wet wash cloth " here ya go Jackie" she smiled in suck a good mood as she handed him a yellow t shirt with blue stripes and dark blue shorts " try it on and tell me what you think be honest..." She smiled

Jack took the clothes and began to dress. He pulled the shorts up, noticing that they were tight around his butt. He then put on the shirt, reaching just above his bellybutton. "It's a little tight." He joked.

She smirked " well I got an extra extra large since you our having triplets" she said handing him the same clothes just in the bigger size

Jack took off the shirt and put on the larger size. He still found it tight, just not as tight. "Still a little tight. But I'm fine." He said chuckling.

" would a bigger size be more comfortable if so ill just get it tomorrow and will be done with modeling for tonight..." She smiled

Jack smiled. "I think I like it tight. If it was loose I wouldn't feel comfortable. Lets continue, I want to try on more." He said with a smile.

" hold on put your hands on your hips or Pose I got to get a picture..." She smiled as she aimed her camera

Jack did as he was told and put his arms up together. He smiled as he tried to be sexy.

Ariel snapped a couple pictures from different sides then handed him a baby blue dress shirt and tan cargo shorts

Jack pulled of the shirt and shorts and started to put on the new set of clothes. He pulled on the dress shirt and buttoned it up, finding it tight and revealing small diamonds of skin. He pulled on the shorts and felt them begin to slide off. "I think the shorts are too big." He said with a chuckle.

" okay well here's a bigger shirt and smaller pants.." Ariel smiled handing the clothes to her husband

Jack smiled as he took the clothes and undressed. He put on the shirt, his belly covered completely by it and the shorts felt tight. The tight clothes started to make him feel aroused and he started to look at Ariel, wanting.

Ariel quickly took pictures then smiled knowing her husband was aroused as she saw his boner pop through his shorts after the pictures she helped undress him reaching down she started to give him a hand job

Jack moaned as he enjoyed the hand job. He kissed Ariel. "Your too good for me." He said smiling.

" shhh baby your too good for me you agreed to carry our children when I couldn't..." I smile as I speed up kissing you deeper

Jack smiled. He continued to moan from pleasure, getting closer to cumming. He then climaxed on Ariel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM