Our family (Closed)

She moaned slighty as jack touched her sensitives breasts " everything gonna get bigger my bump and my breasts..." She giggled her hand ran over her husbands stomach as the baby kicked

Jack smiled. "I can't wait to see you bigger." He said as he drew some milk from her breasts.

Ariel blushed " I love you baby..."

Jake smiled and kissed Ariel. "I love you too, Ellie."

Ariel giggled " I love you more thank you for carrying our baby's when I couldn't..." She kissed jacks neck

"I would do anything for you." He returned the kiss and inserted his fingers into her vagina.

Ariel moaned loud into jacks neck " oh baby..."

Jack smiled as he continued. He kept fingering her, feeling her shudder from pleasure. The babies started to kick wildly.

Ariel rubbed jacks stomach loving the feeling of the baby's kicked she moaned loud as she kissed his neck

Jack liked it when Ariel rubbed his belly. He returned the kiss and inserted his fingers deeper into Ariel.

As jack went deeper she cummed her pussy squeezing his fingers as she did

Jack removed his fingers from Ariel and kissed her. "Why not we get ready for bed."

(Want to skip a few months?)

Ariel kissed back and smiled " yeah..."

( yes :) )

Jack smiled as they both entered the bed and snuggled in the together. 3 months later. Jack woke up early in the morning. His large triplet filled belly sticking out from the covers.

Ariel was already out of bed and in the bathroom her hand over her stomach as she vomited she shivered slightly she thought she had the floor she was six months now and a month ago she found out she was having twins

Jack got up and headed towards the bathroom. He began to massage her back and hold back her hair. "Deja vu, huh?" He said trying to cheer her up.

She cried as she put her head on the toilet seat " I hate feeling this sick...I hate throwing up Jackie.." Ariel whimpered but relaxed as jack rubbed her back

Jack nodded. "I know it sucks but its something all pregnant people go through." He said as he rubbed her back and then started to rub her twin filled belly. One of the twins kicked under his hand, he felt one of the triplets kick at the same time. He smiled.

Ariel slowly got up and went back to bed snuggling under the covers

Jack got up from the bathroom and went to the bed to snuggle with Ariel. "It's okay Elle, soon we'll see our babies. Just imagine it." He said as he rubbed both their bellies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM