C Lost in the Forest with xxdarksoulxx

"Put it inside you." Roxas moaned as he was leaking pre-cum everywhere.

Nicholas began to feel a bit nervous when he heard Roxas's words, but if he told him to do it, then everything would be alright... right? Nick got up on his knees and climbed on top of Roxas, and positioned Roxas's cock so it would be able to slide inside of him. He slowly lowered himself, feeling Roxas's cock make his way inside of him. "Oh...oh god...f-fu...ck..."

Roxas moaned as he came ina massive load inside of Nick.

As Nick felt the load of cum enter him, he started to moan loud and took in several deep breaths, "Damn man, that was..." he took in another deep breath, "amazing." He leaned down and gave Roxas a kiss on his lips.

Roxas moaned into the kiss. "Let's head to you place, Nick." Roxas moaned.

Nick smiled and stood up, his knees buckled. He held his hand out for Roxas to take. "Come on, babe. We'll have some more fun when we get back home to my place."

Roxas took Nick's hand and followed him to his place. He moaned as his massive genitals swing between his legs.

Nick couldn't help but look down at Roxas's oversized balls, causing his cock to twitch. "Will you be alright? I must admit, you're the first person I've met with large balls..."

"It's hard to walk, but I'll be OK. don't worry, babe." Roxas smiled with a blush.

"Good because I'd hate to see such a gorgeous man in pain." Nick squeezed Roxas's hand lightly and quickly kissed him on his cheek.

They soon made it to Nick's place. "You have a nice place, Nick." Roxas smiled.

"Thanks," He said with a smile. "It's not much, but it's home sweet home." He put his arm around Roxas' waist and lead him to the living room.

Roxas sat on the couch and massaged his enormous balls. "This looks hot, doesn't it?" Roxas asked.

Nick smirked at Roxas and sat down next to him, "You are such a damn tease." He placed his hand on Roxas's balls and began to rub them. "I bet this feels as hot as it looks." He winked and grinned.

"It does feel good." Roxas moaned. "Can you rub lotion or oil on my genitals, Nick?" he asked.

"Mmhm, gimme a sec..." Nick got up from the couch and headed upstairs to the bathroom. Soon he was back down with both a bottle of oil and lotion. He uncapped the oil and put some in his hand and dripped some on Roxas's balls. After placing the bottle down, he rubbed his hands together and began to massage the oil on Roxas's balls.

"Mmm. That feels so good." Roxas moaned. "Later, can you measure my cock, Nick?"

Nick soon developed a rhythm with the massaging, and he enjoyed every moment of it. "I would love to, baby. Anything for you." He smiled and winked at Roxas while continuing the massage.

Roxas smiled and winked back as his massive cock started to harden. "I'm taking my shirt off. Hope that's OK with you." he said.

Nick nodded, a smirk appearing on his features again. "Please by all means." Nick positioned himself so he was sitting next to Roxas while having his body turned to him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dots
12-03-2015, 04:57 AM
Last Post by Dots
11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post by SRuiz
11-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
10-20-2015, 04:42 AM