Closed The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite)
Chris sits there for a few minutes as the phone hangs up. After letting everything sink in he makes his way out to his next surgery. He didn't see or speak to Eric again for the next few weeks.
Eric came back around the hospital at the end of his leave finally, bringing the boys to sit at his feet with a few toys and their milk bottles as he sat at his desk. The twins didn't make that much noise or a mess so it was one less thing for him to worry about anyway as he still didn't know if he would quit this job or not. Maybe he would just move on.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris passes by the nurses station one evening as Eric is getting ready to leave for the night. They had switched him to day shift when he returned so that he could be home with the boys at night. Chris stops for a moment or two just watching him before he makes his way over to the two carriers sitting on the desk. Logan was looking around him curiously before his eyes land on Chris, reaching out for him as he approached while Jacob would rather sleep.
Eric hummed as he put away the days folders for the next shift, closing up the filing cabinets and sighing as he stretched a bit while yawning, it was a long day for him. Just getting back into the swing of things was exhausting, he thought turning away now,"Alright, guys. Let's head home-"He froze just a bit when he saw Chris hovering over the twins,"Get away from them."He said, heading over and gathering up his things quickly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris seems to pay him no mind, smiling softly as Logan grabs his finger. "We didn't finish our last conversation, or rather you didn't give me a chance to finish it"
Eric folded his arms after pulling on his scarf, kneeling down to tuck Jacob's blanket in around him then reaching around Chris to put Logan's hat on him. "What else did you want to say? Sorry? I don't want your damn apologies."He picked up Jacob's carrier then reached for Logan's.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You know it's hospital policy that coworkers can't be in a relationship, we both knew that when we came into this. If either of us get caught we'll both lose our jobs, then who will provide for them? I'm not apologizing for a damn thing, it happened, we can't change it, I don't want to change it" He sighs "I just want you to be sure, to weigh all of your options, your only 19, your life hasn't even began yet."
He scoffed at that, taking Logan now,"Yeah. I have two beautiful boys, I'm happy that they're here and I'll do anything for them. Though, I guess it's just me and them, if you don't want to be around then I really don't care."He walked around the desk and towards the exit, though turned to look at him,"And fuck you, Chris. Really. I'm old enough for you to shove your dick in, but I'm not old enough to make my own fucking decisions? Fuck you."He kept walking.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Tell me when I said that I didn't want to be a part of their life? Tell me when I said I didn't want any of this?"
Eric stopped, sighing as he placed the twins down on some of the seats in the hallway, wiping his eyes,"You're not saying anything to me, Chris. Nothing at all, and I don't know what to think about all this."He shook his head,"Give me some straight answers then maybe I'll listen, but right now you're not giving me anything to go off of. It's all just bullshit."He ran his fingers through his hair to push it out of his face then wiped his hands on his pants after wiping his tears away, turning to look at the other man.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Before Eric can get turned around Chris has already approached him, grabbing Eric's chin before pulling him into a kiss.
Eric gasped softly though leant in just a bit to the kiss, closing his eyes and running his hands up to hold him by the collar of his doctor's coat for a moment as he opened his mouth up just slightly then wrapped his arms around the back of his neck. Closing his eyes and sighing as he pulled away soon enough, pressing his head to the other's chest and shaking his head,"Tell me what you really think."He looked up at him just a bit.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Are you sure this is what you want? I want you to be sure, I don't want to push you into anything more than I already have. But if your sure then yes, this is what I want"
"Of course, i am."He nodded,"I've been thinking about this for a while."He said,"I'm not a kid any more."He looked up at him and sighed, looking to the twins as they were both now sound asleep even despite the tension between their parents,"Lukas has changed, I don't think we should be around him any longer."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris nods, he knew this wasn't going to be easy, it never was. It took some time for Eric to decide wether he wanted to continue working or stay home with the boys, for now he was still staying in his apartment, Chris coming over when he could. It wasn't until the boys were about 3 months old that Eric started to experience morning sickness, it beginning at first light and lasting for nearly an hour or more before he could finally get up and get going.
"Shit."Eric groaned as he sat back against the tub, running his hands through his hair and wiping his mouth with his sleeve with a sigh,"Oh no."He closed his eyes, shaking his head and pushing the heels of his hands into his eyes when he felt a migraine coming on,"Goddamnit!"He cursed and shook his head again and again,"This can't be happening. Come on, give me a break."He tilted his head back and sighed, looking towards the door as it opened and his boyfriend poked his head inside,"I'm fine."He waved him off,"Would you feed the twins? I need a moment."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He nods before closing the door and going to see about feeding Logan and Jacob, leaving Eric alone for the time being.
He flushed then pulled himself up to his feet, washing his hands, face, and mouth out before turning to the side as he lifted his shirt up a bit, he had barely lost his baby fat from carrying the twins and now he was worried about a third kid. Maybe even a fourth."Shit."He repeated and shook his head, holding it for a moment and closing his eyes as he thought,"Who's kid is it this time...?'He groaned inwardly now, rubbing his face,"Chris? Lukas?"He touched his slightly bulging middle, sex just blurred together really, it seemed that everyone wanted it from him. Well not everyone, just the men he associated with, there were the times at work with Chris and then at home in the middle of the night when Lukas came home looking for it even if he was bone tired. Soon Eric just threw on some clothes then left the master suite finally,"Mind taking them today?"He looked to Lukas.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Why can't you?" Lukas turns to look at him as he was trying to get Logan to take the bottle he was holding, the baby whimpering as he turned his head away from the bottle every time Lukas would bring it close.
Eric would have started up a confrontation if he had been in the mood to, but he really wasn't today, so he sighed,"Because today's going to be a busy day, and I don't think I can watch over them and do my work."He said, looking at him, leaning against the table with one hand,"Lukas, you literally do nothing all day, you work the night shift. Can't you just take them for six hours? It's only six."He stood up straight and crossed his arms, before moving to take the bottle from him and pick up Logan to start feeding him himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 25,180 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 59,740 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 91,700 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 6,754 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 11,543 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 11,461 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 70,129 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 8,734 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,441 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 5,167 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM