O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Alex nods his head looking at David

«I’m gonna take you to the safe house now, before someone find us », add David as he look at Alex gently.

Howie pulls away from him reluctantly, but he didn't want that kiss. He closes his eyes for a moment.
《Don't do that... Please》 he says in a normal voice.

«Do you want to eat something? I’m gonna go to the kitchen to take two breakfast tray of food », ask Daniel gently to Howie.

《Please, but nothing greasy》 he just said, and then started looking for some clothes. He didn't want to parade around naked all the time

«Okay no problem, I’m gonna come back in a few minutes and if you looking for clothes you are not gonna find any », add Daniel softly.

Howie rubs the back of his neck embarrassed at having guessed his intentions.
《A where can I find some?"》 he asked politely

Alex nods his head " o okay David

(01-07-2022, 10:45 PM)justpush Wrote:  Howie rubs the back of his neck embarrassed at having guessed his intentions.
《A where can I find some?"》 he asked politely
«Nowhere, all the slave remain naked », answered Daniel.

(01-07-2022, 10:47 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  Alex nods his head " o okay David
David take him to the car and place him on the seat gently as he replace the warm blankets on him.

Howie looks at him shocked.
《A you? You can have clothes?》 the boy feels the injustice in all this

«Yes I can have clothes, it’s only the slaves who stay naked », answered Daniel as he look at Howie.

Howie is annoyed. Witness how sweetly he wrinkled his forehead. He looks at him out of the corner of eye.
《Don't look at my body... Pervert》 snorts

Daniel laugh gently and leave the room to go to the kitchen to take two tray of food for him and Howie. After that, he return to the room with the breakfast.

Howie takes his portion and in seclusion tries to eat his breakfast. His back is sore from last night's sex. He massages his spine with a quiet groan

«do you want I massage your back? » Ask Daniel with a soft voice as he look at Howie gently.

《No, you don't do anything anymore.》 He says, going back to eating. Moments later, someone comes inside. They bring in strange devices

«you need me? » Ask Daniel to the guard as he look at the device the guard have in his hands.

(01-07-2022, 11:08 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
David take him to the car and place him on the seat gently as he replace the warm blankets on him.

Alex falls asleep

(01-07-2022, 11:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-07-2022, 11:08 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  

Alex falls asleep
David smile when see Alex fall asleep quickly and he put peaceful music as he drive to to go the safe house.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM