O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Howie laughs and then grabs him by the nose 《Not today... Now you will tell me everything about the baby and my pregnancy》 he said in a firm tone

«Of course love! What do you want to know?» Ask Daniel very gently.

《The child stays with us? 》 The first question was asked. Howie was serious

«Of course love our baby stay with us», answered Daniel gently.

《Okey... I'll be going to the hospital for tests or.. did I have a private doctor?》 he asked wanting to know how the pregnancy was going to look from his perspective

«Yes you are gonna have a private doctor who gonna take care of your pregnancy», answered Daniel sincerely.

Howie nods once again, understanding his words. 《Birth. What it looks like in one word and where?》

«For the birth it is your decision how you want to give birth and the place you want to give birth», answered Daniel gently.

Howie raises an eyebrow 《Are you serious? 》 he asks not believing him

(01-08-2022, 11:48 PM)justpush Wrote:  Howie raises an eyebrow 《Are you serious? 》 he asks not believing him
«Very serious love», answered Daniel sincerely.

《Don't talk to me like that...》 He said, wrinkling his forehead and eyebrows sweetly. He was very charming

«Why?» Ask Daniel as he look at Howie.

《Because I haven't forgiven you yet...》 he shows him his tongue and squeezes his cheeks tightly

«Would you like to change your body?» Ask Daniel gently.

Howie looks at him like he's crazy. 《Change the body? What? 》 he asks looking into his eyes

«To modify your body if you want to change something», answered Daniel.

"No need to... I'm beautiful the way I am," he said confidently

«Yes you are beautiful!» Add Daniel sincerely.

Howie knocks him on the forehead !《Then why are you suggesting plastic surgery for me? 》

«To be sure you have everything you want», answered Daniel gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM