O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Howie when he hears the bell ring gets up from his chair and the doctor comes in. He has a lot of stuff with him. This is a friend of Daniel's. 《Daniel strip your beautiful boy naked and pin him to the table so he won't even move》 says the doctor

Daniel remove Howie clothes gently to make him feel safe, lay him dow on the table and tie him. After that, he kiss him with love.

The doctor hands the gloves to Daniel to put on. 《Put some gel on your finger and stretch his hole》 he says, and then assembles the equipment remaining

Daniel put on the gloves and begin to stretch his wife hole with the gel very gently.

It still makes Howie moan sexily and pant with red cheeks. 《Daniel harder... It doesn't hurt him anyway》 says his colleague

«I’m not gonna hurt him, I’m gonna take my time to stretch him », respond Daniel to his colleague.

It makes no difference to Howie anyway. He moans so loudly that he can be heard all over the first floor. 《Don't do that...No》 he says, feeling his small penis rising

Daniel smile as he hear Howie moans like that and he continue to stretch him as he see his little penis rising.

Howie sends him a threatening look, then takes a deep breath. It's close... 《Daniel... I'll be cum..》

«Cum for me love! » orders Daniel to Howie.

Howie lowered himself onto his thighs and belly with a heavy inhale. 《Wipe it down...》 says the colleague, and then starts to install the pipe

Daniel clean gently Howie belly as he look as his colleague who install the pipe on Howie naked body.

《Put it in his ass》 he says, and then turns on the usg monitor

Daniel push the pipe in Howie as he massage his round belly as the same time.

Howie yells, clutching the table tightly. A few tears roll down his cheek 《This is your baby》 shows Daniel on the monitor

Daniel show the baby to Howie on the monitor with a smile and caress gently his round belly.

Howie looks at it feeling the pain from inside through the pipe. 《I'm sick... I'm going to vomit》 he says, feeling the sensation

Daniel give him quickly the trash can so he can vomit inside of it.

Howie vomits and feels better. The doctor wipes his forehead with a wet cloth

Daniel give him a glass of water and look at his colleague.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM