O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

(01-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  «Yes he is the other father and we respect your decision, but I think you can be more happy here with us », said the doctor as he look at Howie.

"I don't understand... In what way?" he asked cautiously unsure of what they really wanted from him

(01-11-2022, 10:12 PM)justpush Wrote:  
(01-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  «Yes he is the other father and we respect your decision, but I think you can be more happy here with us », said the doctor as he look at Howie.

"I don't understand... In what way?" he asked cautiously unsure of what they really wanted from him
«Nothing wrong! Make you have a happy life here, with your baby, with a whole team who love to take care of you », answered the doctor gently and to reassure him.

Howie looked at them. These people were taking good care of him and the baby, but did he trust them? "I have to wonder...Forgive me," he apologized, then spread his legs for the doctor to check his dilation

(01-11-2022, 10:18 PM)justpush Wrote:  Howie looked at them. These people were taking good care of him and the baby, but did he trust them? "I have to wonder...Forgive me," he apologized, then spread his legs for the doctor to check his dilation
«You have nothing to forget! You can ask us anything you want, you are safe with us, no one never gonna hurt you here », said doctor Mitchell with a safe voice.

Howie nodded to Dr. Mitchell. He had dealt with it for a short time and often had an intense look in him, like now. Howie thought for a while that he liked it.

Doctor Mitchell wait for Howie that he was ready and okay before he look how far he was dilate. «How do you feel? » Ask doctor Mitchell gently.

"Strangely... The pains come every so often and my legs tremble until," he explained briefly, then took a deep breath as he watched the doctor put on gloves

«it is normal you have contractions because your baby push to open your cervix to enter in the birth canal », explain doctor Mitchell gently as he put on his gloves.

Howie wonders if it looks as awful as it does in the movies, but he couldn't see through his stomach. "Do... Will I be able to go to the bathroom right away doctor? After the tests?" he asked him, feeling how stressed he was about to get by putting his finger in his ass

«Of course! Do you want to see? The nurse you place a mirror so you can see in it. Try to relax yourself», answered doctor Mitchell softly.

Howie glanced in the mirror. His anus was so narrow and tight... How was he going to check the dilation in him? Before he knew it, he had laid his head on the pillow, beginning to hiss in pain. He gripped the bed rail tightly "How is a child supposed to get through me when your fingers are already pinching me?

«The pain meds gonna help you to relax and reduce the pain you feel. You are gonna need to begin to push soon », answered the doctor as he check how far Howie was dilate.

Howie nodded, and then gel was spilled on his abdomen and the ultrasound occurred again. The pregnant man stared at the screen, unable to believe that this was the last time he would see this child in this form.

(01-11-2022, 10:52 PM)justpush Wrote:  Howie nodded, and then gel was spilled on his abdomen and the ultrasound occurred again. The pregnant man stared at the screen, unable to believe that this was the last time he would see this child in this form.
Doctor Mitchell does another ultrasound on Howie belly to check how the baby is place and to be sure everything was okay for the birth.

"Doctor... The baby seems to have a forward hand," the nurse pointed out, which meant that along with the head, the newborn's hand would come out at the same time. It may cause him more pain

«Yes I see that, this baby really want to come out more quickly and Howie gonna need more pain meds to help him with the birth », add the doctor as he look on the screen.

Howie went a little pale, and then when he saw the nurse with the painkiller injected he shook his head. "No needles... I can do it, I think. No injections," he asked, and then looked pleadingly at the doctor

«Are you sure? The pain meds gonna help you a lot for the birth », ask the doctor very gently as he look at Howie.

Howie confirmed that he doesn't want medication. Then, with the nurse's help, he went to the bathroom. He was short-lived there, as the contractions began to hurt him again. He was just being wheeled by the sizable staff to the delivery room. He was covered in blankets and his gaze was fixed on the doctor. "How do we puncture the amniotic waters?" the nurse asked the doctor

«With the pipe it’s gonna be more easy to break his water », answered the doctor as he look at Howie with all his attention.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM