O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

(01-12-2022, 11:40 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-12-2022, 09:20 PM)justpush Wrote:  
(01-12-2022, 08:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-12-2022, 02:06 PM)justpush Wrote:  Howie looked at him with a horrified smile, then squeezed the hand of the doctor who was close by and hollered, but it didn't do any good. Only his stomach moved and his cheeks turned red. "No... It makes no sense!"
«Do you want a C-section? » Ask doctor Mitchell to Howie.
Howie wondered... The cut, the blood, the scar, and the rummaging in the stomach... No! "No..." he said shaking his head
«You need to push if you don’t want the c-section, your baby need to come out », said doctor Mitchell.
Howie looked at him with seriousness and pain in his eyes "Why does it have to hurt like this?" he whined and then felt a stabbing pain in his lower abdomen and before he could even react the hospital bed was soaked with fetal water

«Because your birth canal move as your baby come down more and more. Your water broke this is good! » answered doctor Mitchell as he rubbed gently Howie’s belly.

Howie tightened his grip on the railing of the bed on which he was still being transported to the delivery room. "I can't stand it anymore! It hurts so damn much!" he said in despair and bit his lip

«You need to push it’s the only things you can do right now », said the doctor to Howie as he try to make his patient push because he was worried for the baby inside his belly.

Howie looked at the doctor puzzled as he placed his hands firmly on his stomach "What are you doing? Stop, it hurts!"

Doctor Mitchell move the ultrasound on Howie belly to look at the baby inside his belly.

Howie didn't know what was going on. Everything was happening so fast. "What's going on!" he asked panicked. Chaos reigned

Doctor Mitchell make everyone be quiet and calm down his patient to be sure the baby born alive.

Staff hold Howie's shoulders while a nurse injects him with a sedative. Still, the fear from Howie doesn't go away. "What's going on... I beg you to tell me..."

Doctor Mitchell wait for the sedative does it work and Howie fall asleep. «Sleep, everything gonna be fine », said the doctor.

Howie wrinkles his nose "I beg you not... I asked you. Please," he says, and tears run down his eyes

«We need to take out your baby before he die inside of you », explain the doctor gently.

"But... I want to be aware, and you... You decided for me" was the last thing Howie said before he closed his eyes. The nurse approached the doctor. "But that wasn't necessary? Why did you do that?"

«The baby heart begin to be in distress, so we need to get out the baby very quickly and Howie doesn’t want to push, so I need to act right now », answered the doctor as he look at the nurse.

"But you didn't have to put him to sleep... It's kind of unfair to him," the woman said, but no one commented. Everyone was silent, and the aide handed him a scalpel. They lifted Howie's hospital shirt and disinfected his abdomen from the navel down with iodine

«Yes because he was on a panic mode and for the c-section ne need to be asleep », said the doctor as he take the scalpel to open Howie’s belly.

"Doctor, the baby's blood pressure is dropping... Please dissect now!" someone called out and the nurses tightened the belt around abdomen to make it easier for the doctor to cut the skin of abdomen

The doctor cut quickly the patient belly to removed the baby and enter his hands in Howie belly to take the baby to save his life.

Blood dripped onto the floor, but the bleeding was stopped. The baby was taken out filthy with mucus and blood.

The doctor give the baby to the nurse quickly as he close Howie belly after he check his womb to be everything was okay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM