O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Mitchell let a message to Howie to reassure him if he wake up and goes to see the new patient after the nurse call him.

A man lies on a couch while nurses wait with ultrasound equipment for Mitchell. No one is yet aware of the patient's pregnancy and delivery, which is currently underway

«What is name? » Ask Mitchell to the nurse as he look at the young man.

"Mike. They brought him in a while ago.... Abdominal pain," she said and handed him the medical chart

Mitchell look at the medical file and nods his head. «Hi Mike! I’m doctor Mitchell, how do you feel? » Ask Mitchell as he move the ultrasound on his patient belly.

Mike looks at him with frightened eyes, and as he begins his examination he gasps in surprise "I... I've been in pain for a few hours, but now I really can't stand it," he said, and then he suddenly felt something and a puddle of water formed between his legs

«okay your water just broke! We need to move him to the birth room », said doctor Mitchell to the nurse.

"What delivery room? What is it?" he asks confused, and the nurses wipe his crotch and transfer him to a wheelchair. Mike breathes hard and looks at the doctor. They enter the elevator. The boy feels the pressure and yells "Fuck!"

«You are giving birth Mike and we take you to the delivery room », explain doctor Mitchell gently to reassure the patient.

Suddenly the elevator goes out and the lights go out. The emergency light comes on. Mike cries horrified, then looks at the staff. "Doctor, we're giving birth here... No time" the nurse said and one spread the boy's legs and the other grabbed him under the breasts

Mitchell nods his head as he put on his gloves.

«I’m gonna kill the technical staff, this elevator piss me off too many times », add doctor Mitchell to the nurse.

After that, he focus on Mike.

Mike didn't know what to do. He looked embarrassed at the doctor. Mitchell could finally see his ass.

«Push Mike! Your baby want to come out, we here for you », said the doctor to the patient.

Mike pushed, and the nurses encouraged him. They wiped the sweat from his face "But it burns! Holy shit!"

«It’s normal that it’s burn your baby is stretching you, continue to push hard », add doctor Mitchell.

Mike pushed and bucked his buttocks more toward the doctor. He grabbed the cart and yelled. "BABY GET OUT OF ME!"

«Good Mike! Keep pushing like that! » Said doctor Mitchell with a smile.

Mike started crying through the pain, but he didn't give up. Finally, he felt his anus burning "Already?" he asked, not knowing at what stage

«Yes your baby is coming nicely. How old are you Mike? » Answered doctor Mitchell as he look how the baby doing.

"Twenty..." said at the question, and then thrust at the next contraction, screaming from the dilation of his anus by the baby's head

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM