O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

«You need to rest love, you are in bed rest until you give birth», said Mitchell as he kiss gently Howie.

"I know... And I'm kind of sorry. You will only have problems with me" he said sadly and stroked his hand

«Hey don’t be love! I’m gonna take care of you and you are my wife», promises Mitchell with love and he massage gently Howie belly.

Howie grabbed his cheeks with tears in his eyes. He was touched. He had a wonderful husband. "Thank you..." whispered and kissed his lips lightly

Mitchell respond to the kiss as he lift Howie in his arms. «You’re welcome love!» Said Mitchell tenderly as he continue to massage Howie belly.

Howie relaxing and calming closed his eyes and fell asleep in his arms. Gia also fell asleep, but on her mother's breast

Mitchell cover them with the blankets as he keep Howie in his arms as he let him sleep peacefully. He doesn’t know why his colleague doesn’t come to do the ultrasound.

The nurse walked into the room "Sorry Mitchell, but we still have a boiler at work. Lots of births," she said to him apologetically

«Can you send someone for the ultrasound? Can you ask Roberts how is doing with Mike?» Ask Mitchell to the nurse.

"You'll have to wait, sorry... And Mike and Robert... No one knows. Robert is nonstop with Mike and the little one," she said frankly

«Can I do something to help? The others patients of Roberts what happen to them?» Ask Mitchell to the nurse.

"You can help in the delivery room.... There's such a shortage of doctors," she said with a straight face

Mitchell nods his head in understanding. «I need someone to stay with my wife, to be sure no one enter here», explain Mitchell to the nurse.

The nurse looked at Howie and Gia "I'll call someone..." she said and left

«Thanks», said Mitchell as he takes his cellphone to call his colleague to know what’s going on in the clinic.

"I have a patient. Twins, eight centimeters dilated and he's having an emotional crisis" his friend told him on the phone "His husband is not coming. Will you support him?"

«Of course! Who is the patient? Maybe if his husband doesn’t come, we can keep the patient here», ask Mitchell to his colleague.

"The husband is standing in traffic... The patient's name is Ron..." he said, and then had to finish because he had to focus on the patient

«I’m gonna be there in a few minutes», promises Mitchell as he place gently his wife on the bed and kiss her gently.

Instead of Mitchell, a nurse came to Howie and Gia. She said she would take care of them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM