O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Mitchell goes to the delivery room and he put on his gloves. «I’m here!» Add Mitchell to his colleague.

«What can I do for you?» Ask the nurse to Howie.

A colleague points to the seat next to the patient and sits between the patient's legs himself.

Howie looks at the woman and then at his sleeping daughter. "Can I have some water, please?"

Mitchell sit on the seat next to the patient and look at him.

The nurse fill a glass of water and give it to Howie.

The boy looks at Mitchell with an embarrassed "Good morning..."

Howie thanks the woman and drinks his water. "Can you massage my belly?

«it’s not Ron at all!» Said Mitchell when the young man look at him.

«Of course!» Answered the nurse gently as she begin to massage Howie’s belly.

"But my name is Ron," he said surprised and sad, and then he felt pain.

Howie began to purr and looked at his belly affectionately. His children... He couldn't believe

«No is not! Someone change your memory», add Mitchell as he look at his colleague.

The nurse continue to massage Howie’s belly.

The colleague looks at him puzzled. "What the fuck are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? The patient's name is Ron," he says, angry at him for his incompetence.

At the same time, Howie is panting, feeling movement inside his body

Mitchell goes to the computer and goes into his files. «Look! I don’t lost my mind at all, someone here search to destroy the clinic», answered Mitchell as he show his colleague his files.

The nurse smile when she feel the movement his Howie’s belly.

A colleague looked at the file and there was indeed a different name listed there. He looked at the patient. "I have a twin brother... This may be a mistake, my real name is Ron..." he said with tears in his eyes

Mitchell look at his colleague. «Someone try to destroy the clinic and my career », said Mitchell to his colleagues.

The colleague looked at him puzzled. "I don't know what's going on here... But focus on the work. You promised to help," he said annoyed at Mitchell.

Mitchell nods his head in understanding and he focus on his work after that to help the patient with his colleague.

"Okay Ron... Push!" the doctor said, and the patient squeezed Mitchell's hand and began to push all red in the face

Mitchell squeeze gently Ron’s hand and focus on him with all his attention. «You are doing very good Ron», said Mitchell.

Ron looked out of the corner of his eye at Mitchell, and the latter screamed feeling a contraction and began to push even harder squeezing Mitchell's hand "God!"

Mitchell look at the patient gently and squeeze more Ron’s hand to help him. «continue! You are so good!» Add Mitchell.

Ron sighed, then tried even harder. Mitchell's presence helped him. "It hurts a lot... Oh my God," he said painfully

«The pain is your baby who are coming in this world and you are gonna be a daddy very soon», said Mitchell for the patient.

"I have twins..." said martyrishly, but with a weak smile. He gripped Mitchell's hand tighter, then once again pushed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM