Of God and Man

I found this trailer on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/pB_C_B15V9Y

The movie is called "Of God and Man" It's a horror mockumentary where a med student describes a fateful night when a pregnant man came into her hospital

I looked online but I can't find any details about this movie.

The channel owner seems to be a big pregnancy fan, both fpreg and mpreg

Were you able to find any info on the movie? I'm starting to think it's not real  Smile

It's not an actual movie, the channel owner makes short mpreg and fpreg movies on YouTube. She seems really nice, if you liked the content, let her know.

From what I understand this is a project that she (the owner of this YouTube channel) is working on. Based on her replies in the comments she said that this could possibly take her 1-2 years to complete and in another reply she states that she plans working with a VFX Artist. So….. do with this information what you will.

Thx! The idea sounds great so I hope she makes it

An excellent find, well done! I love the bare belly downshot scene. 

I recall coming across 'SweetCierra95's YouTube Channel purely by chance early on this year (one of videos came up on my 'randoms') and when I was next online here a few days later to link it, I couldn't find it or the channel again - it had vanished. I'll make sure I bookmark it this time... 

Yes - there's some very decent videos on this channel. The one which came up in my randoms was 'Pregnancy Struggles Scenario', posted last December. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Craddenali
02-11-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post by pirateking1256
02-14-2021, 08:51 AM
Last Post by embarazado
12-06-2020, 06:59 PM