Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun)

Hawke was sitting closest to the campfire to keep warm, with the warmth of the fire giving as one of the few things to go right for him so far. As his first outing to the world outside his castle, things went wrong almost immediately. After hiring Jake, Hawke hired and set the town messenger to go and inform his home Kingdom of the news. The letter told of the orc attack, the survivors being him and Gethin, the new mercenary they hired to get them to the Holy ground as safely as possible, and that they are fine for the most part and that they don't need additional help.

The storm stopped after around an hour of waiting for it to stop. Hawke got up on his own even after some initial trouble. Gethin offered to help but he rejected it. Hawke rarely ever asked for help or complained, even when it seem appropriate to do so, though due to his royal upbringing he was taught to never show signs of weakness. He placed his hands on his belly and breathed in-and-out calmly to help himself relax and think. He felt the life inside him, wondering what will happen to his dragon child after he births it.

After that, he looked at Jake sharpening his knifes. He went up to Jake and asked "So the storm is clear, where were you taking us again?" Jake put away his knifes in a show off manner by swinging it around until it was holstered. Sure that's impressive, but what was the point of it? Hawke thought to himself.

"We were going to a town not to far from here 3 or 4 miles north of here. It should be a safe trip, and once we reach the town we can probably get supplies for our trip. How much supplies I'm not sure because we don't have much cash on us right now. We could just mention your royal status, but you won't allow that. Why not? You could of just got show off your prince card or something, get everything free!"

"If I could I would, but I'm not allowed. Throughout the years after the egg was reveled to have existed, there has been an underground organization growing between the citizens of the 6 Kingdoms, Homs and Orcland notwithstanding, calling themselves 'The Enlightened'. They belief that once the dragon is birthed, there would be a great destruction across Sisaria and that the Kingdoms will fall due to the power of the dragon that I carry inside me, or more so, how powerful it will become once it reached adulthood," Hawke walked to the entrence of the cave and continued talking as he was walking, "They have committed several crimes in the past, many of them fatal to the victims. Once word gets out that I'm heading to the Holy ground, they will probably try to find me and kill me. So we have to stay low and keep out of trouble as best as possible,"

"Really, us stay low?" Jake scoffed at, "A big bird lion is something people don't see often and will want to look at. A pregnant boy is something everyone is gonna look at. And I will be the center of attention in all of this because I am just so amazing,"

"Big talk for a person that cowers in the shadows for a job," Gethin said to insult Jake.

"Oooo, funny guy over here" Jake insulted back.

"Enough, both of you!" Hawke exclaimed. "Gethin, I thought you said insults were beneath you?"

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-07-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Areous - 12-07-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-08-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-08-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Areous - 12-08-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-09-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-10-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Areous - 12-12-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-12-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-12-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Areous - 12-16-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-16-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-17-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Areous - 12-21-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-21-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-23-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-30-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-30-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-30-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 05:33 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-30-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-30-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Enceinte_Boy - 12-31-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) - by Okamiryun - 12-31-2014, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM