C Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake)

(Sooooo I woke up super late this morning and work all this afternoon and into the early evening so I'm just gonna put up profiles of my two and then post when I get home! I'd usually post within this first post as well but since I have to leave for work in like ten minutes... I can't. xD )

Name: Noah Romani
Species: Neko (dog)
Type: Omega
Job: n/a
Info: Noah's old home was burned down in the midst of a battle between humans and kitsunes; his parents fled but he hasn't been able to find them. He's been sticking it with Kalver, the kitsune who decided to save him for whatever reason, even though Kalver is a bit obnoxious and narcissistic and tells Noah to screw off sometimes because he's not his caretaker - except Kalver sort of is and he's just a hardass and won't admit he likes having someone to take care of. Noah probably won't ever leave his side unless he were to find his parents or something of the sort, but that seems super far off most days.

Name: Kalver
Species: Kitsune
Type: Alpha
Job: Black Market Dealer / Thief
Info: Kalver doesn't really understand the grudge that humans have towards kitsunes or most species in general. He thinks they're just uppity and have no sense of anything because why would you want to be a human when you can be something cool? Kalver doesn't reveal his age to anyone because he honestly doesn't know how old he is, nor does he reveal his history to anyone. People think he's hardheaded and ignorant but he's just dealt with so much stuff already in his life he kinda knows what he's doing. Kinda. He saved Noah on a whim, not wanting innocents to die by the cruel ways of humans, but he never expected for the neko to actually tag along with him. He outwardly likes to appear cocky but underneath everything he does have a caring side. It's just hard to get out.

Messages In This Thread
Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 09-12-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-13-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 09-13-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-13-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 09-13-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 09-15-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-16-2016, 12:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post