DarkAurion98   10-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Oh my sunshine. Luna is an amazing last name. I appreciate it a lot, having latin ancestors and spanish speakers in my family. Your full name represents all that I love from you. Stated the alpha, unaware of his pulsing member.

And you helping a foal to came to the world? That's the greatest anecdote I could think of. You are astonishing Lumin, never doubt it.

Gerard leaned over to kiss his mate again. Those sweet lips were irresistible.

Eres algo que no puedo describir Lumin, no quiero sonar cursi pero parece que hubieras nacido en un lago puro, bajo el manto de la luna. Tu cuerpo es tan majestuoso y sincero. Me tienes loco.

(You are something that I can't describe Lumin, I don't want to sound cheesy but it looks like you were born in a pure lake, under moon's mantle. Your body is majestic and sincere. You drive me crazy) Said Gerard, finding air between words.

Now, try to decypher that! He joked, centaurs, humans and fauns of other tables starting to notice his erection, but just ignoring it seconds after.

Plus, I find very appealing you being shy. It suits your peaceful soul. Please, don't take me wrong but I really hope to see you one day full of life, me at your side. The dominant blushed.

There's not a lot to talk about me. I work in a farm twenty minutes from here. I live there since I have memory. Some of my family members are good, others not so much. I love hunting in the early mornings but I never realized how lonely that is, without someone at my side.