Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Various aroma invaded his nose that almost got him drooling, before Lumin was a banquet of which he thought he wasn't fitting for. Relative centaurs flooded them and he felt intimated but the squeeze from his alpha was surely enough to relax him. Maybe too relaxed though as he became open to to flirting back to his mate, intertwining their tails, shamelessly holding hands, and giving light kisses on his mate's body.

The sight of his future in-laws becoming close to making out got him stifling a chuckle for their cuteness. He wasn't bothered by it, actually it was the opposite. I hope me and Gerard can remain as passionate for each other as his parents. My our love forever be as strong. He thought dreamily as he admired the alpha and omega of the herd.

There's nothing to be sorry for,mam, sir. I actually find the way you interact with each other to be very beautiful, your great love for one another is evident. Pink again tinted the passive's cheeks as he heard their comment.

T-thank you. I got it from my parents?  Not knowing how to answer, uncertainty was clear. It felt different to be praised by others than Gerard, his mom and Mrs. Dashwood.

--------------------------
Lumin enjoyed the meal, feeling very much welcomed into his new family. The roasted rabbit was indeed delicious. His eating was then interrupted by the young ones invading him with their curiosities. He was encased in his lover's comforting hold, but he looked up with eyes assuring that he was alright with answering the inquisitiveness of the younger members. 

My love, I'm alright with entertaining them. It is only healthy for them to be this curious.  He then placed another light kiss on his mate's lips

It was adorable to him. With a light laugh he started to answer the questions as truthful as he can.

The village is quite a busy place with many joyful and energetic people that manage shops and others. It's very colorful and interesting. You should come by sometime.

Being a healer is hard, yes, but I love helping creatures feel better so it isn't that demanding for me. It's actually challenging; yet fun.

Musk? I...he started blushing again as he looked at the direction of his alpha. I like it too, very much. 

He was at daze for a moment, lost in the view of his beloved but then perked up at the mention of hunting. 
I'd love to! It would be an experience I'm sure I'll look forward to. How exciting would hunting with you little ones be!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 10-25-2016, 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,361 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,468 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 652 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,465 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 4,008 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,907 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,120 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,900 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,755 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,990 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9