the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins)

"Ah all the helpings. You got it man" Steve smiled and started cooking. Soon enough the smell of eggs and bacon was wafting through the house and both of the pregnant men's stomachs were growling angrily. "Here we go, enough food to feed an army. Manga manga" Steve winked and sat down to begin eating. Soon enough he was plump full and leaned back on the creaking chair and rubbed his distended and aching belly. "Ugh, I ate to much"

I run the Mpreg World Twitter, Tumblr and Insta! Check out my stuff for morphs and captions :)

Messages In This Thread
the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins) - by jrcash - 11-05-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins) - by AMalePregnancyWorld - 11-05-2016, 04:18 AM
RE: the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins) - by jrcash - 11-05-2016, 04:23 AM
RE: the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins) - by AMalePregnancyWorld - 11-05-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins) - by jrcash - 11-05-2016, 04:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM