shiro08   11-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Lumin shifted position when the other got up from him, so that he was facing the then standing mate. He gave off a smile that indicated his satisfaction of the alpha's show of affection on his body. He looked stunning; his white, shining body splayed on the bed with tail and hair all messy. The smile accented well.

The passive chuckled at the dominant's words, but sat up quickly with the mention of hunting with Gerard, running along with him as they hunt.

Of course! He exclaimed enthusiastically, before realizing that he might have sounded too excited. I mean I'd love too, especially with my strong and reliable mate by my side. 

He blushed with the action that the alpha did, kneeling in front of him with such charm. It didn't help that he thought the alpha was sexy with cleaning sweat off his muscular body. Though because he was aware that his mate was playing with him, he snorted and petted the centaur's hair.

Well I assure you that I am a fast learner. And of course I should look awesome! It wouldn't fit if I'm standing with a stallion that looks awesomer. He said as he played along the childishness of his love.