C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

Feel free to ask everything you want, snow joke. Only after I get my answers, understood?

'Crox woke up from the slight spell. After all, one of the new enemies was acting livid at him, ignoring his charge as leader of the furious clan. At first it was amusing. The small omega was already thinking his way out of this.
The fire commander didn't discriminate between genders, but it was no secret omegas tend to be reserved and quiet. This one acted like a young knothead, contrasting the snow attributes of his body, making the dark dragon to raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

Now that we have someone so eager to talk, please, tell me. Why did the self-proclamed peace clan sent one of his young scouts to kill my brothers and sisters? The last words left his mouth with irony, hidding a rotten anger looking to burn the other species alive.

Give me a good explanation and I may consider to take out the bondages. He smirked.

When the slaughter took place, Felicrox just wanted the same as his brothers. Blood. But as days passed by, his roll of guide generated a light reasoning. What interests had the snow dragons, so-called guardians of silence by other creatures, to commit such horrible act?
Something wasn't right, but in order to mantain his subordinates calmed, he wanted to get all the information he could from the prisioners. He kept some fury in his veins too.

He knew intimidation couldn't be the only playing card though. Having that in mind the flaming alpha adopted his human form, silky fumes leaving his frame as green eyes focused on red ones. A black and crimson robe covering his muscled complexion.

Oh, and do the same as I, wanna be "civilized" at this, without having to see at your two forms shaping back and forth, you thread. He kept smiling bitterly, despite admiting to himself the creature in front of him was quite a sight.

(no worries for delays. And awesome pics!)

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM