C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

(It's okay! They aren't short at all (: mine sometimes tend to be because I can't tell how long they are since I post on mobile )

That would be something you'd have to take up to the alphas, Aloysius commented calmly, bringing his hands around front and rubbing st the tender skin where the rough material of the rope had irritated. We were led to believe you all took him. If what you say is true, I'm sure our clan leader wouldn't hesitate to banish that hunter. Not only was attacking another species of dragon unusual from a snow dragon, but Aloysius' kind didn't take lightly to such actions. Aloysius had seen snow dragons banished from the clan after inciting violence; it was rare but it did happen. Snow dragons didn't have that fiery demeanor, although that could be argued in Aloysius' manner. He was a bit more hot headed than most snow dragons.

Aloysius paused momentarily before he made a motion to stand. He wiped off his clothes, making a face at the dirt and grime that came off into his open palms. So what happens now? I'm speaking the truth, I'm sure the alphas will speak the same. If it meant going back home sooner than later, Aloysius wouldn't mind if that hunter snow dragon was simply left here to his fate.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM