C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

Before the alpha could answer to the eventually logic speech, he was interrupted by one the elders. The one running like wind down the halls just seconds ago.

Commander!!, I know you are busy with the prisioners but I think I know what happened, to our families, to all of us.

The man, an ancient dragon known by his hospitality and mental abilities, looked out of himself. His human form revealing grey hair only forged by experience. The gaze on his eyes tired, sad, but most of all, frightened. He lost two nephews on tha massacre. That wasn't the reason of his scared stare though.

Arklo! Sir!. You look agitated. Please, come outside with me. The look on the leader's face went from bitterly angry to amazingly fond. Crox was introduced to the dragon a century ago by his mother and since then he was almost part of his core family. The two stepped out, leaving the omegas under the watch of guards.

As soon as they were on a dark corner, the old beta male spoke.

Crox (the long-lasting man was one of the few that actually refered to the commander with that name), I could feel it.

Feel what sir? The alpha asked, covering Arklo in a soft embrace. Yes, this commander liked to be extremly kind with his community when they most needed it. Contrary to the songs and running gossip, Fire dragons enjoy being affectionate between themselves, when not acting sternly to mantain a menacing reputation.

That......dark force. Oh son, I'm so sorry the big council didn't tell you anything of this when you assumed the charge. I'm sorry. The elder had a tear running down his cheek.

Hey, hey it's ok. Arklo it's ok. My friend, my guide, my second father. Just relax and tell me what you know. The green-eyed wipe off the drop, exhaling hot air with a spark of flame on the other's neck to comfort him.

Thank you son. I will explain you everything. That includes the possible innocence of the snow clan. I had to be sure first though. We need the first captured hunter to talk freely, without fear. What do you suggest?, my commander.

Innocence? Ok, it surprises me but not to much. I was also suspecting there's a missing piece in all this horror play. Stated Felicrox firmly. I will talk with one of the omegas, think I have a plan. Meanwhile, please wait for me in the upper library. Calm your soul my dear master, don't hurt me with your tears. He whispered softly.

Thank you my leader. They hugged again and for a second, their inner dragons shifted and offered strenght to each other.

Coming back to the interrogatory, the flame extended his arm to the frost bite.

I trust you, for now. If you help me talking with your captured brother to clear things out, things will happen. Maybe we can prove the innocence of your kind. I really hope so. I want to kneel and lash my dignity in front of all you if that means you didn't killed my family. He finished with a frown but a sincere helpful stare.

So? You choose.

(Sorry for the delay. Midterm season, end of semester. :-/ those things. Also, in this reply something might look like a relationship but it isn't. Good ears will undertsand. Sleepy )

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM