shiro08   11-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Lumin relaxed, being assured that Gerard was fine and that he won't have another meeting with the scary father and son. He was still saddened though to lose some of his new family.

All worry and fear was forgotten as the passive was embraced tightly. He sighed, feeling at peace. He did get sick a few times after; thankfully the dominant was able to prepare a clean bucket for each time. His ankles won't let him run well still for the urges. Despite being ill, he doesn't feel stressed. His alpha making sure of it with his comforting gestures.

I'm honored to gain your praise, dear. And as my mate you are very worthy of giving many. Especially that it is for you and our foals that I got strength. He deepened into his mate's embrace, eyes getting heavy, as he became more trapped in the strong arms of his love.

I Love you too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now Saturday, days passed since the incident but sometimes his thoughts tend to wander back to what happened. They were currently going to the farmlands, hoping they could relay the good news to Gerard's family. All was peaceful as they walked through green, breezy meadows, just exiting the village. He was happy to see the alpha cheerful again. He looked very much better than he did with a frown and intimidating appearance. He blushed at the given remark.

I-it seems o-our stars like getting attention. C-can't help it, sorry?

He liked the walk, loving the peace with his mate. The thoughts returned and slowly he became troubled with it. He was to face the family again after a month. The same family where Luke and Froy came from. But as he was lovingly teased and flirted by the larger of the pair, he knew he should trust Gerard and his family. The dominant did say his parents will be ecstatic for the new additions, right? There's nothing he should worry about.

Will the herd be expecting us, dear? Or you opt to have a surprise visit?