DarkAurion98   11-18-2016, 05:52 PM
(It's ok Shiro08. Hope you're enjoying the camping!, I'm also loving the rp Sleepy )

It's ok love, breathe, hold my hand. The alpha made a gesture to his family. Only the leaders of the herd and Sasha followed the couple to a smaller room, suited with fruits and cold water. Candles glowing weakly as a generous morning son greeted through the big windows. Before the healer could express his apologies, Gerard interrupted with a smile. I know what you are thinking omega-mine, don't worry for the other guys not getting to feast with you. Everybody knows how hard and uncomfortable a pregnancy can be. He sat Lumin carefully on a wide furnished spot, cotton sheets at his disposal on case of fever and shivers. When his lover was set, the stallion finished his sentence with a whisper. Oh but I can't wait to see you going into the woods, our babies near to birth, you nesting in a bed of autumn leaves. We will be blessed love. You will feed them as I cover all of you in a warm grasp. That's my promise, keeping my family safe.

Then the alpha sat at his side, victorious grin at Lumin's blushed face. Deliah placed wet towels in front of the healer, as Otto looked at him with a chaste smile. You look sick son. I'm sorry this is hard for you. Here, take this as one of the lots of gifts you'll receive from us. He offered the passive an elixir, its sweet fragance instantly calming the nausea.

It doesn't last forever, but I think it will help. Finished the big alpha with a fond smile.

Thank you dad. I thought we were short on these potions.

Nah, that was months ago. Besides, our new son deserves the best. We don't want to see you sick Lumin. If you need anything else, just ask.

Yes! and we can even help you with the delivery. And oh the gifts for the babies. Oh, we can cook for you everyday!. Soft meals for you and the little ones.

Excuse me mom. Gerard interrupted an overexcited Deliah. I already cook for him, and I think he enjoys my work, right? an elbow lays gently on the healer's arm, searching complicity, trying to hide a chuckle from both too.