Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
A nod then the young mate proceeded to squeeze the hand of the dominant as he breathed deeply. In his focus on losing the queasiness, he wasn't aware that he and the first family had left to a more settling room. He only did notice when instead of the nauseating smell of rabbits, scents of fruits and other pure essence was sensed by his nose.

Realizing the trouble that he might have caused the family, Lumin opted to apologize only to be cut off by his mate. He feels fortunate that the clan had understanding members. He blushed when he was led to sit on a very comfortable spot, liking how Gerard seemed to take in all detail to make sure he's comfy and safe. The omega kissed him sweetly on his jaw, snuggling closer to him, after the alpha was satisfied and had come to join him in his seat. He smiled at the sweet words of his love.

Then I don't have to worry when our stars decide to come. As you said, we'll be safe in your care. I also look forward for when those days of nesting will come. I know you'll be there with me to enjoy the beauty of birth, despite all pain. Thank you for your goodness, hon.

The pregnant taur took the offered wet towels thankfully from his mother-in-law,  damping his face lightly, making the memory of the rabbits be replaced with the comforting coolness and purifying scent of the wet towels. It was followed by the more calming scent of his father-in-law's gift, an elixir that was in demand for carrying patients at the clinic. They recently ran out so like as he might to have one, he couldn't have it. The solution was really effective, the sick feeling was almost gone. Only slight dizziness remained.

I'm alright, sir, just that the babies seem hateful of rabbits. I don't mind if the pregnancy is hard. For our future foals, I'll bare anything. I'm grateful to this wonderful gift, sir Otto. And I'm sure I'll be grateful to the gifts you'll bless me and Gerard.

The passive felt the love of a father from the head alpha, having felt none since he was born. He was happy to hear that the centaur was concerned for his health and wanted to give support as best as he can.

Thank you, d-dad. I'll take note of that.

His smile grew when the mother offered assistance in the delivery and also to cook for him and the babies. I'll very much appreciate your presence when they are being born, m-mom. Lumin chuckled seeing how Gerard retorted to his mother's cooking offer.

I assure you, mam, that your son is a brilliant cook. I know I and our babies will do well with him and his food. But I'm still thankful for the offer, mother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-20-2016, 06:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,348 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,440 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 652 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,461 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 4,007 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,893 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,119 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,895 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,750 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,988 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9