C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

'Crox tensed at the contact, just to find himself relaxed seconds later. The touch of the omega felt cold but somehow warm. For the first time in this turn of events he smiled at the scout. I'm commander Felicrox, but on these dark moments, you can set the formalities aside. Just call me by the name. Without knowing, he was returning the touch, hand placed on the other's shoulder, looking into red eyes. I want to believe you didn't do this atrocity, I really do Aloysius.

Slowly he retreived his hand. Follow me, your partner is just one block away. The rest of you stay here. Not harm will come to you as long as you behave. He warned the other hunters, adapting his dragon form again, looking away when Aloysius followed, exposing his naked atributes. You have a remarkable body for an omega. I don't driscimate the gender, but certainly you look more like a strong beta. Commander leads the way, not noticing how his own heavy tail danced subtly, scales glistening with sweat while a calming fragance left his body. He walked gracefully with raised head, earning bows from the subordinates on his path.

Getting close to the room, Felicrox broke the silence building up. You are brave young one. I know how it feels when your pairs think you are out of your mind. He stated in a soft voice, making gestures to the guards. They unlocked the door of the interrogation room, crimson patterns glowing on the walls while a small figure rested on the ground, sweating at the heat.
Wake up little hunter.
The small, white specimen flinched at the voice, curling himself up on a corner. The faint light allowed a glimpse to his bruised face and healing cuts. Despite the bad first impression, the rest of his body was sound.

Please, help me telling him he wil not suffer anymore. That if he tells the truth I'm suspecting. Felicrox placed a claw gently on Aloysius shoulder.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM