C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

Aloysius felt like he'd heard the name Felicrox somewhere before. Maybe in passing? Some of the other snow dragons who actually decided to travel to other lands had vivid colorful stories of other species. What do you plan to do if you can get this hunter to admit his crimes? Aloysius knew that some dragons would keep the offender held for years, or put them out of their misery, or subject them to a time of servitude. It was difficult to tell what the fire dragon leader was thinking and Aloysius didn't want to dig too deep into it less he become part of the same problem. Still, it didn't quell his curiosity.

As Felicrox shifted back into his dragon form, Aloysius did the same, turning easily back into his snow dragon embodiment. His body was long and slender with a pair of two feathered wings tucked neatly against his sides. His legs were long, longer than a usual dragon's; it was evolution since most snow dragons tended to run rather than fly. His red eyes were the only color visible - everything else was pure white, a beacon in the world of the fire dragons. Aloysius' tail lifted and his maw curled into a slight smile. You think? I'm actually the smallest omega in our clan, but I believe snow dragons have larger omegas in general than other species of dragons. He flicked his tail happily. But... thank you.

Upon entering the room with the other hunter, Aloysius looked over at Felicrox with a dubious expression. This hunter didn't look too familiar to Aloysius and he wondered if his clan even was right in chasing this one down. He stepped forward, claws clicking against the ground as he approached. The young hunter seemed to turn his gaze up to Aloysius and the omega sniffed at him with interest. He smelled like a snow dragon and looked like one, but Aloysius felt like something was off about this.

I did it.

Before Aloysius had a chance to speak, the hunter was already talking for himself. What..?

I did it. That's what you wanted to hear, no?

Aloysius stepped back and motioned for Felicrox to come nearer. It is but... why? The crooked smile that came over the face of the young hunter sent chills down Aloysius' spine. Is a reason truly needed? Aloysius narrowed his eyes and turned away from the snow dragon, meeting Felicrox halfway. I think something's wrong. He's not- that's not our hunter. He admits to doing what he did but that can't be one of ours.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM