C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

Between the last interrogation and the moment when hunter and commander entered, the dark creature responsable of blood spilling crept into the room. It stood there, in front of a tired hunter, blamed for something he wasn't aware off. A dark smirk shines with dark light, as the black monster falls to the ground. He learns, he practices, he gets stronger.

He shifts into a human guard, then into Felicrox, then into a satyr, then into an eternal ash priest, then into an alpha snow dragon and finally into the prey before its eyes. All the forms with a wicked smile and a lost voice running through its throat. Getting closer, it mixes with the innocent scout.

When the two came in, he acts scared, just to show off its audacity.

I'm the one who prays in the shadows. The possesed hunter sings with dark eyes. That's what I was afraid off. Says Felicrox, protecting Aloysius behind his extended wings. Pray? To whom were you praying when you killed my family? Why do you bother that innocent son of the snow? Leave him. He growled, spitting fire on every word with the prior guards supporting him.

Aloysious, now I know your kind is innocent but there's not time for apologies. Guard, lead him to the upper library. He was interrupted by the snow dragon charging at them. Go, now! Tell Arklo to follow the noises!. He bared his fangs, sinking in the flesh of his opponent, hard enough to throw him against the ceiling, soft enough to not kill the innocent body.

The omega ran with the soldier side by side, alerting the other warriors about the danger. Both males released their wings, flying the last stretch to the refered library.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM