C The Great War (closed w/ DarkAurion98)

After twenty minutes of claws digging and opening wounds, the illusions faded, leaving alone the dark creature. Arklo finally channeled enough energy to strike the vicious shadow and bring the chaos to a halt. It didn't surrender though. Instead it found escape on burnt ceiling. Felicrox is melting in anger, still craving for dark blood to run down his claws, revenge being his north. That's why the elder beta and a bunch of guards had so much trouble stopping him. The commander extended crimson wings, but there was no point. The poisonous demon is far gone.

I will find you piece of crap. I will avenge my brothers!!!!. He screams, more like a pained lament than a battle call. Arklo finally calms him, making sharpened claws fold back. 'Crox regains his composture, sending groups in different directions of the region.

You, fly to the Eastern coast and look for our enemy. Captain Vorak! secure the perimeter. Orders fly as fast as the dragons. When the crowd dissipates, he sees him. Aloysius, still curled in a corner, using his planted face to hide the pain and bleeding. It's odd, a strange sensation. The alpha, despite running in fire and rage, hears something break inside him. It's a quiet noise, more like a hunch or a sob. Why does it hurt to see the young omega hurt, when clearly the thought of the murdered eternal ashes should come first? It doesn't matter. All he knows is that he's crouching along Arklo, softly stopping the red stream. The beta doesn't have healing spells at hand, but he can take some pain away.

This wasn't your fight young one. I'm so sorry. The leader's voice is raspy, low with a rumble on his chest. You and your friends can go. We will request help from your alphas though, but they aren't obliged after our false accusations. Felicrox lowered his head, bowing, while almost touching the silky scales of the omega's neck.

Be safe. He prepares to take fly.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM