Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Thank you, and sorry for the long wait! I'm good with the erotic parts. They're just hinted so its fine. :D )

The mother of Lumin had met up first with his son-in-law before she continued her departure from the farmlands. But as she said her goodbyes, there was some hinted warning, an expression of dread. It was like a favor noted in the end.

Gerard dear, I'm sorry if I should impose but perhaps you can return to Lumin's side earlier? I came to bid my farewells to him, and he wasn't looking all to good. I'm worried that these aren't only the effects of anxiety as he had assumed. Make sure that the foals aren't coming yet.

She paused to come closer, the goofiness she had before replaced with deep sentimental emotions. And as she held gaze with those green eyes and had taken larger hands into her own, she smiled.

Gerard, you don't know how much I would thank the gods for giving you to my son. I'm grateful for loving him, caring for him, and everything. Thank you for making him to be a happier centaur. It was only you who brought honesty to those smiles of his. I'm glad he's not faking them any more and had become more confident of himself. Only you my son did that. Thank you. Take care of him and my grandchildren okay? And with that, she solemnly left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may have been better to have the mother warn his husband.

After his mother had made her way back, he was left alone in the cabin again. He was still feeling the same uneasiness and had started to worry. The pale body leaned closer to his belly, frowning as he tried to know what is wrong. The babies had gone quiet and barely active after Helena had left. And this made him sure that the uneasiness isn't just an effect of the anxiety.

My stars, what is wrong? Are you getting ready to come out of daddy? He sighed. The setting sun caught his attention. Gerard would be back soon right? Oh how he wanted to have the comfort of his alpha now, make him feel assured that all will be well; that this feeling he has is nothing he should worry of.

Love, please come home. It was a silent plea the omega hoped would reach the centaur on the fields.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been ten minutes since Helena had left. By that time our moon had found sleep again, only to be woken up by a need to urinate. So even though he wasn't up for it, he slowly got up and headed towards the toilet. Now standing up, he realized that the foals had gotten lower, nearer to his exit. The shift of weight made him gasp with the unfamiliar feeling, and he had to adjust his stance just so he could accommodate the change. Four legs spread wider, a hand on his back, and another hand for support. His back was now in more pain than before. Again he sighed.

You must be really excited to meet your daddy and papa, aren't you little ones. You might be born very soon. The daddy-to-be smiled at the thought of it, but insideĀ  he knows that he dreads the labor.

He didn't know that his soon would mean today.

Our moon was heading back to their room when his back pain increased. Mmmhh...He had moaned. His hand pressed deeper into the back but it was to no avail as the pain traveled to his belly, immediately contracting the huge mound of flesh.

Aghhh...! Lumin gasped in pain, gripping hard on the table nearby as he struggled to maintain balance. The pain was different from his braxtons. This was definitely worse. A hand instantly flew to his stomach, lavender eyes widening in fear. He might be in labor, and he was alone.

Love, please come home. Please. Though he knew that his mate would still take a while before he could return to him.

The healer just stood there on his place, mind reeling with all things he should be concerned about. What should he do? Thoughts became jumbled, clarity to think blurred. He wasn't even aware that he had began sweating and breathing hard.

Another contraction, snapped him out of it, bracing himself on the the wooden furniture again. He winced and he groaned, head lowered on the table, and a hand braved to smooth the hardening belly with deep rubs.

Lumin, haa.. b-breathe through... it. He would remind himself, considering himself as a patient of his. Hee hee hoo...

When it ended, his first instinct was to go to his nest. But fear overcoming him, he opted to wait for Gerard before going outside. Night is dawning, beastly creatures might start lurking around. With a new resolve, he headed back to the room, trying with much effort to get on the bed before the next contraction starts. With shaky legs, the task proved challenging.

He was fortunate the he did make it on time. On the bed he had already made a makeshift nest of pillows and sheets, which he had gripped and leaned on when the contraction came. Hands held the stomach firmly, the omega breathing heavily with eyes squinted. The contractions were already about 10 minutes apart. He fears the foals would be impatient for their other father.

My stars...p-please wait for papa... to come home. Hngghh.. He'll be here soon. S-stay with ... daddy longer, yeah....oohhh...This hurts. He had curled around the belly more with his body slightly shaking. The omega was getting teary with the pain and fear he feels at the same time. He needs Gerard.

Gerard... where are you? Please come home.

He thanked all the gods when after another contraction, the voice of his alpha came ringing in to the cabin. The pregnant taur wanted to meet him and just cry into his arms, but the contractions were quicker to return. With all the pain, he tried his best to shout as loud as he could.

Gerard!...aghhh...in here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 01-19-2017, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,358 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,458 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 652 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,462 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 4,008 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,903 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,120 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 30,900 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,753 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,990 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9