Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Jayden felt ill to her stomach with each powerful thrust, finding herself facing each forward one to be with a pained finch. She was only used to enduring Becca's fingers within her, just a mere two fingers was the maximum of what she was used to to from the other female, was all she could take of capacity within her seemingly unnatural tight tightness of vagina but right now she was being filled by twice that size, perhaps triple than even Brandon was. When she and Brandon made love, yes it was violently exerted, yes it was swift but it was never vengeful, just dominant.

Never.

But right now, right now with the one she loved, her Becca, she felt now that her very trust of her was forever severed, snatched and broken beyond even the most advanced of positive repair, her heart was even affected, beating more harder, rougher and harsher than normal, feeling as if it itself were being carved from her now heavily heavily heaving chest and as the thrusts grew more and more violent in pace to which knew no possible end, fury and intensity she responded with a groan, that quickly arose to pained grunts, higher pitch, and lastly to piercing shriek-lingering screams, begging for Becca, once her beloved, one of who she loved and adored was now a betrayer, an enemy, and now beneath her she felt as if she never desired in all life to be.

A victim, powerless, immobile of any and all movement.

Her face, once rage filled was now wide eyed, tear filled to the point of overflow, and as defeat she turned her head to a side, simply sniffling, simply sobbing the rest of the way, enduring being Becca's whore, as she called her. "Do as you wish to me, atleast you are touching me in some way, you useless brat .. you know .. the strange thing is .. I always used to love fucking ya like this. Aheh .. so I guess k-karma is a real ah! .. t-thing! huh! atleast ya have a backbone now! .." She said between weak, feeble chuckles as she switched between sobbing and laughing.

She did not know how to feel anymore, to be completely honest with herself.

She tried to yank her arms away, but it was useless, futile, and when the threat was brought up about her unborn child being a bastard it drove her to anger, unspeakabe anger. She began bucking beneath Becca, trying to protect the offspring which probably seemed like the only something she could remain holding onto"Becca .. I said .. get the FUCK! off of me! you had your fill, just take your damn stuff and leave. You proved yourself so do yourself a fucking favour before I get pissed!" She scream-growled, her adrenaline kicking into hyper-drive status of level. Her voice held a razor-sharp edge to it, all of it's presence did, every inch of it, she no longer held the warmth and butterflies within her stomach and chest, what she now had was complete bile rising within her stomach, she felt hatred seethe, simmer and overflow through her every vein, hotter than lava and even that of fire itself.

And lastly her heart, her poor heart became stone-hard, frigid-ice-hard coldness encasing it within a cold, unnatural shroud of pure, pure .. darkness.

She now despised the one person she found security within, the one she thought she could trust with her life, the one who she confided in was now fucking her from behind and harming her unborn son or daughter, something that did not mean to exist, so why did it have to suffer and be called a bastard, a fatherless child.

"F-FUCK YOU BECCA!" She scowled, shooting her head so that she was facing her rapist. "Y-YOU ARE N-NO LONGER M-MY B-BECCA .. Y-YOU ARE A S-STRANGER TO ME NOW AND Y-YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY DEFENSELESS WHORE! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU HEARTLESS .. BITCH!" She shouted, her eyes wide but filled with a fiery rage she had never known. "YOU WERE THE ONE GOIN OUT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKED OTHER WOMEN AND MEN SO HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FEEL! HUH! TELL ME THAAAT! S-SO IT WAS JUST PAYBACK! JUST ACCEPT IT AS IT IS! ACCEPT IT LIKE I HAVE WHEN OTHERS WERE FUCKIN YOU! I LOVE YOU BECCA! EVEN AS YOU ARE RAPING ME I STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I AM SORRY I BROKE YOUR HEART! I AM SORRRY! OKAY! IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR!" She screamed in rage for a minute or so, having a full-on panic attack beneath the on she thought she loved and adored with all her heart and soul, but now was just another statistic of unique circumstance beneath as she was raped unhumanely.

"Look Bec, I apologize for breaking your heart, I am sorry for betraying you, your trust even, I-I know I cannot replace it's fragile pieces but I have been beating myself up about it day and night after you left, honestly I have, how do you think I got this fucking thin within a few days. It is unbearable to do things without you, I have remained where you hit me and have been .. well .. u-until you came back here. So to be honest, you are not hurting me more than I have been." She sighed weakly, coughing slightly, something that seemed to be concerning. She kept it a secret but she was not eating longer than Becca had realized her to have done, she only acted as if she were consuming food around her to keep her under the radar of concern. She had struggled with her body image, trying to remain thin and attractive to the mirror that she looked at herself in with silent-hidden disgust.

"B-Becca .. uh .. c-can you slow down a bit? .. I-I feel a bit .. w-weird .." Her legs ached, her ass burned and her already starved body further protested, causing her enraged eyes to widen a slight bit more, her breathing to be tougher to manage, reaching gasp like levels, and like that she whined, her eyes stared into her attacker's eyes, noticing them one full time, how enraged Becca's were before her own gave in and rolled back, falling victim to hunger, the exhaustion that was creeping into her weakened marrows of bone beneath her pale flesh, and like that her struggles became still, abormally even, her mouth opening and closing for a few moments as if she were trying to say something but was actually non-verbal.

"B-Becca .. somethin .. wrong .. p-please .. forgive m-." But it was a clear indication, a silent apology, for a moment before her hand shot up and gripped her upper right arm, slackening before descending to rest above Becca's lower slightly bent one, quivering with twitches as she slowly became non-responsive. Her head falling and lolling to a side where it was slightly bobbing up and down, the back of it was still laying upon the pillow, her eyes were overcast, glassy and glazed over.

Something she never before did, even when tired as hell around Becca. Only this seemed more serious in nature.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - by SilentFeather - 12-18-2023, 10:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,556 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,275 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 35 2,987 06-11-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,186 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,411 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart