Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Jin, but now called "Jinny" in an affectionate female title was the opposite of his Master, showering him with all sorts of praise and affection. not afraid to do so in front of other men, but sometimes was still shy. Like his Master Jinny was also excited, practically in shock that he was now pregnant once again but excited all the more.

As the night fell over the lands Jinny dressed up in a sparkling dress that Brandon picked out for him, taking a shower and cleansing his body, and adorned himself in the clothing which showed off his slim figure. He and Brandon spent half of the evening eating, engaging conversations and exchanging smiles, traveling back home to spend the remainder of it in solitude as couples often did when intimate.

When home, the moment they were in the living room's depths he was stripped of his clothing, blushing as he was bent over, pushed against the living room walls and pinned down on the floor of the living room as his Master dominated him, causing him to moan, grunt, groan and squeak with painful pleasure.

As the presence of a few more days passed, Jinny was used as a stress relieving toy once again, but he had now become used to his Master's rough treatment.

One morning, Saturday to be exact, it was a direct three weeks since the news was expressed about the joyous pregnancy, and he was in the kitchen busy making a hearty breakfast for his man. He was not aware that soon he would have the question to ponder of by his Master.

"Good Morning, Master," Jinny said, greeting his Master with a bright, cheerful smile. He was naked as a Jaybird and was filling out quite very nicely when it came to becoming more feminine in physique. When his Master questioned further, his smile seemed to disappear, taking on quite a fearful type of expression. "Um .. Master, I would .. but I do not think that that is a good idea. But if you think that it is a good idea then we can tell them."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - by SilentFeather - 06-09-2024, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,555 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 35 2,987 06-11-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,185 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,410 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart