Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

"We could start now?" as I seductively start to un button my blouse

I smile. "of course."

pregnant and smoking!

"Want to help me"

(My Hubbie returned :-) )

"Sure."

pregnant and smoking!

We head up to the bedroom

"You ready to be a mom? "

pregnant and smoking!

"You ready to be a dad?"

"Of course"

pregnant and smoking!

"Than lets do it get my pregnant babe"

"Oohhh"

pregnant and smoking!

"It's all up to you babe no pressure" as I lie on the bed

"Let's go."

pregnant and smoking!

Fin went to Em's front door and knocked.

(Is there room for more people to sign up still? I was considering on joining in)

Image is NOT mine.

(You can still join.)

(Thanks! I'll just sign up as one for now and possibly two more later)

Name: Yosuke
Class (fresh. Soph. etc.)/Teacher (Eng. History.): Freshman
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): 18
Type(bi, straight, gay): Gay
Baby(s) willing to have: Infinite amount, Does not care how many. Currently 3 weeks overdue with nonuplets.
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): Light brown hair, green eyes. 5'9 tall and 128 pounds with baby weight not counted.
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Breeder.
Background: Originally from Japan and moved here about 3 years ago. He became pregnant from a previous relationship but his lover left him soon afterwards. He is untalkative, but can become very outgoing and kinky once befriended. Is fine dating students and teachers.

Image is NOT mine.

(10-28-2015, 12:01 AM)BaconBooty Wrote:  (Thanks! I'll just sign up as one for now and possibly two more later)

Name: Yosuke
Class (fresh. Soph. etc.)/Teacher (Eng. History.): Freshman
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): 18
Type(bi, straight, gay): Gay
Baby(s) willing to have: Infinite amount, Does not care how many. Currently 3 weeks overdue with nonuplets.
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): Light brown hair, green eyes. 5'9 tall and 128 pounds with baby weight not counted.
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Breeder.
Background: Originally from Japan and moved here about 3 years ago. He became pregnant from a previous relationship but his lover left him soon afterwards. He is untalkative, but can become very outgoing and kinky once befriended. Is fine dating students and teachers.

Will was walking in the school as always, trying to find Harmony, when he found a new boy entering the school. The guy was obviously pregnant, and Will decided to talk to hi, since he knew how hard could it be to handle everything, and that the guy might need a friend. So he walked to Yosuke and said "Hi. My name is Will. Are you new at school?"

Yosuke was sitting on a nearby bench to take a breather. In his size, a couple steps was like running a marathon to him. He was on his way to his assigned dorm when he noticed Will walking up to him and introducing himself. "Yes, I'm new." He answered with slightly broken English "My name is Yosuke."

(10-29-2015, 04:09 AM)BaconBooty Wrote:  Yosuke was sitting on a nearby bench to take a breather. In his size, a couple steps was like running a marathon to him. He was on his way to his assigned dorm when he noticed Will walking up to him and introducing himself. "Yes, I'm new." He answered with slightly broken English "My name is Yosuke."

Will smiled at him "Nice to meet you. Welcome to the school." Will thought for a moment if it would be unpolite to ask what he wanted to ask, but decided to ask "Uh... I'm sorry about asking this that way, but... are you... pregnant?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM