O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

Howie takes the contact from him and reads it, looking at him ominously. He is amazed. The paper falls to the ground.
《They couldn't... No...》 he says and sits down on the chair

«That’s why I want to protect you and impregnate you first, so they cannot touch you anymore or hurt you », explain Daniel to Howie.

《You could have told me right away...》 says hissing angrily at him and walks away in another direction, not wanting to talk to him

Daniel wait for Howie to calm down and come back to him because Howie need to accept he was a slave now.

Howie sits over the toilet, resting his head on the toilet. It's finished. They lied to him and now he is pregnant. He doesn't like it

Daniel give him all the time he need without pressure him to do anything he doesn’t want.

Howie comes out of the bathroom after an hour. He keeps looking at the floor. He's a shut-in. He timidly pours water into a cup

«Do you want a hug? » Ask Daniel very gently to Howie as he look at him.

Howie is sad. He needs someone's presence, so he agrees. Snuggle into Daniel's torso.
《I still haven't forgiven you...》 says quietly

Daniel hug him very gently. «you need to accept that you are a slave now, it’s gonna be more easy for you after that », add Daniel gently.

《I am not a slave... I am Howie》 looks at him reproachfully and pushes him away. He looks at him furiously

Daniel look at the guard and he doesn’t know anymore how to make Howie understand that he was a slave for the rest of his life.

《I am myself... I have a child inside me, but my name is still Howie...》 he says, crying dispassionately. He looks at Daniel sad

«I know you still Howie, but you are never gonna leave this house, because you are a slave », explain Daniel gently.

《You took me before your boss... I wonder how he'll know you're keeping me here by force.... Are you treating me like a wife or what? 》

«you can become my wife is you want. No my boss doesn’t know that I have you », answered Daniel.

Howie looks at him in shock, then falls silent.
《Lousy proposal...》 he says and goes to the living room where he lies down on the couch

Daniel goes to pick up the collar he choose for Howie and goes to him.
«would you like to become my wife? » ask Daniel as he present to him the collar.

Howie grabs his cheeks, then snorts amusedly.
《Don't kid yourself...》 he says with murder in his eyes and ignores him

«You doesn’t want to become my wife? » Ask Daniel as he look at him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM