Human-wolf pups
Jace frowned "What does that mean Terrin?" he said scared looking at Elwood and the rest of his pups "What do we do?"
Jace looked at him tears coming to his eyes. He stood up "Let me come, maybe I can go with them instead. I mean, you would be better to raise the pups over me and Yokai is here"
Jace shook his head "But you feed them! And you know how to care for them. I don't. I can go, Ill stay with them then they won't go after you both and our pups" he said holding onto his cheeks gently
Yokai "but the pups need you too jace and The meat will last till night once the meat is gone is when we leave if terrin doesn't come back. I'm sure they will forgive him though unless we make it worse jace"
Jace bit his lip and followed him to the entrance of the cave before sitting down looking out worried
Jace gently stroked Gedric's fur worriedly fearing something bad was happening to his mate. He turned the piece of sea glass he was given over and over in his hand as his worry increased every minute that he waited
Jace smiled softly and moved the glass around lightly using the light to distract him as he continued watching the edge of the forest for any movement
Jace laid down on his side letting him curl up next to him as he heard the howls. He felt himself tear up. He really wanted to go help in any way he could. He looked down at his pup. "Stay here baby boy. Ill be back, okay?" he kissed his head slowly walking away making sure he wasn't following him
Jace sighed and picked him up and kissed his head before putting him in a tree trunk "Shhh baby boy" he said and gave him the piece of sea glass to distract him as he crept further and further in hearing the howls and growling and shouting
Jace broke through the edge of the forest "Stop hurting him!" he shouted his heart breaking at the site of Terrin. "Ill go with you. Ill have as many children as you want. Just let him go"
Jace stood his jaw strong "I will have as many pups for you as you want but let Terrin and the litters of pups we just had alone. Please" he said softly looking at him with pleading eyes watching his every movement
Jace ran after him quickly "Don't touch him!" he screamed and jumped onto him ripping at his fur as he ran
Jace wrapped his arms tightly around his neck trying to choke him "Let go of my son!" he screamed and bit into his ear
Jace fell to the ground groaning and started crying "No...no....no!" he yelled getting up and stumbling after him quickly "No! Gedric! No!" he sobbed
Jace sobbed turning into his fur "I know. I know. Are you really hurt ?" he asked pulling away looking him over upset
Jace looked at him tears rolling down his face "I know. Its my fault. Im sorry" he said going to his side "But he would have killed you...."
Jace rubbed at his eyes "There were so many and you looked so hurt. I tried to get Gedric to stay behind but he didn't understand so I put him in the trunk and gave him the sea glass to distract him and now he's gone and so is the gift you gave me" he sobbed quietly feeling incredibly guilty
Yokai sighs only haveing managed to keep the other pups back. "We could arm ourselves to help fight against them. I'm a pretty good shot with a bow. Then we can get gedric back, but offering yourself as a breeder jace you could of died."
Jace rubbed at his eyes nodding running his fingers through Terrin's fur gently "So then, we go east?" he said gently biting his lip "I don't normally touch weapons so I wouldn't know what Im good at" he said going to his pups and picking Elwood up holding him close
Jace looked at him shocked "You want ME to stay behind when you're going to save MY son which the reason he was taken was because of ME?" he said brokenly tears quickly coming to his eyes "I can't just sit there and do nothing!" he said brokenly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,698 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 16,963 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 8,063 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,484 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 2,068 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 680 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,845 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 20,215 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,815 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 8,196 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22