Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas woke up the following morning to a strange sensation in his womb. He held still while he waited for it to occur again. Without a doubt he felt a solid punch or kick. He slowly sat up in the bed, beaming as her cradled his belly.

Silette was sound asleep, her hair covering her face which held a smile.

Lucas carefully got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast.

As Silette slept, she reached over and took Lucas' pillow and embraced it tightly, burying her face in it.

Lucas prepared himself a simple breakfast and got decided to get a fish stew going for dinner. He sat out on the porch and watched the rain fall from the sky with a warm cup of tea.

Silette woke up, looking at the empty space beside her she nodded and knew that Lucas was off so she sat up and began fixing the room with her magic.

Lucas looked out at the fields and sipped his tea. He slowly go up and headed back inside. "Oh. Good morning, Silette."

"Same to you Lucas." Silette answered with a nod, she was cooking fish with grilled onions and some herbs sprinkled over it.

"The baby's kicking now. It's just not flutters." He chuckled. "They woke me up this morning with their exercise routine."

"That is wonderful Lucas!" Silette said beaming at him.

"Yeah," Lucas said with a blush. "It's really weird. I'm excited and nervous at the same time."

"I must agree with you on that." she said nodding, she was secretly excited for Lucas and his child but knew better than to say it out loud.

"Oh. I got some soup going for dinner tonight. I was going to venture out to gather plants for our garden, but it seems it's going to be raining all day today."

"Don't worry, we can do that tomorrow." Silette said peering out the window to see the rain pouring down from the dark heavenly clouds.

Lucas nodded. "Is there a village or town nearby? Perhaps we could do some window shopping."

"Of course." Silette said showing a map to Lucas, pointing to the nearby village.

"Oh that's not too far at all," Lucas said. "It's only a mile or so away from here. It shouldn't take too long to walk."

"Well, it's still early so would you like to go now?" Silette asked.

"If you don't mind," Lucas said happily. "It'll be nice to get out for a bit."

"Alright." she said hopping up and taking a basket with her purse and spell book in it, "Let's go!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM