The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey )

Athon sighed as he leaned closer to Horus. "Keep rubbing my back please." he moaned again.

"Yeah Athon i'm rubbing your back now. If you want other thing just tell me" Horus said and felt Athon's shaking from the pain. his body very sweat now.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Athon grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around them. "I'm kinda cold." he panted.

"It's okay Athon i'm here" Horus said and hugged Athon from the behind and kiss Athon's neck

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon sighed, loving Horus' touch. He rubbed his belly and the pain started to drift away.

(can you make more and long pain? haha I really love long pain but it's okay if you don't want it)
"Hey are you felt better now? try to control your breath and just focus on me my sweetheart" Horus kissing Athon's neck and rubbing Athon's belly. He felt the babies move around the belly and kicking harder.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon moaned and leaned closer to Horus while rubbing his belly. "I'm still feeling terrible Horus." the baby made a hard kick to his rib and Athon gasped. "They are so animated today."

"it's okay my sweetheart our babies just want to play with you" Horus hugged Athon closer as he felt Athon leaned to him. Athon's body very shaking now that make he so worry. "Hey my boys don't hurts you mom please" Horus said while rubbing Athon's belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon moaned, and hugged Horus tightly.

"It's okay I'm here moan louder as you want" Horus hugged Athon and he felt the belly still moving

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon grunted and moaned some more. "Horus, what's wrong with me?" He moaned more just happy that Horus was there.

"I dont' know Athon but i think it's normal thing when labor day is coming soon but if you warry about it we can call the doctor" Horus runs Athon belly to calm the babies down and hugged softly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon moaned again, "Do you think this is labor?" He grunted again and hugged Horus tighter, a little afraid.

"No Athon I din't think like that because if this is labor you must water broke before the contraction. it's okay it'll be better soon" Horus hugged Athon tighter and kissed him to calm him down.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Okay." he said still cuddling close.

Horus lets Athon leaned against to him he know that the pain was very bad but real labor will long and pain more than now. "Hey What do you feel now?" Horus asked and rubs the belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

"The baby is kicking, and my back aches. The other ache is deep in my hips." Athon moaned again, and rubbed his underbelly.

"You will be okay honey just control your breath." Horus massage Athon's back and rubs the belly he felt the babies move around hs belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon did as he said. He breathed in and out, trying to calm down. "Do you know why I feel so bad?"

"I don't know it's may be fake labor but i think the real will come soon. Don't do anything much honey you should wait for that day. Or you know why you fell like this?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devotedhelper15
06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post by xiao2
07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post by Dots
04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post by Dots