The mythical world (opennnnnnnn)
Storm woke to the smell of smoke and was immediately worried until he noticed the small fire at the entrance and relaxed a bit. He struggled to his feet trying not to put weight on his right hind leg he moved towards the fire slowly. He smiled gently at Hits as he sat closer to the fire "Thank you for everything, I know that you could have just left me behind, I mean, I'm pretty useless without a leg, I can even help get food or anything, most would leave me to die, so thank you" he said softly and reached out squeezing Hits hand gently.

As soon as he touched Hits his heat came raging back with a new desire, the need was so intense and nothing he had ever quite felt before he let out a small whine without meaning too, the scent filled the cave so strongly it was like you were stuck in a small room with just that scent. He closed his eyes trying to take deep breaths and get it to go away but the feeling wouldn't dull. He opened his eyes and the normal bright green was taken over by most of his black pupils. He wasn't sure how to stop it and like his body had a mind of its own he began to rub his hind legs and bum on the ground feeling such an intense need he needed to settle it somehow.
Hits was quietly tending to the fire when Storm woke up. He had caught a rabbit, but it was hanging near the mouth of the cave to drain the blood before cooking. He looked over when the wolf hobbled to his side, tilting his head gently. "If I left you, I'd be alone....Raptors don't have family bonds like wolves, but we also dont like being alone." He sighed.

He was a bit surprised when Storm took his hand, looking at him curiously until his scent really hit him. He made a low warbling sound and shifted away, trying to shake the haze from his mind. A wolf in his position would have forced itself on Storm, but Hits was such a different creature, he didnt know how to deal with the feelings the scent brought.

"Uhng, wh-what is this?" He muttered, shifting awkwardly. Arousal coiling in his groin, slowly becoming too much to ignore.
(mind if i join?)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Pm'd you Dusty)

Storm felt his tanned cheeks go a bright pink as he pulled his hand away quickly shaking his head quickly "Its my heat, I'm sorry, it's never been like this before" he said scrambling a little away quickly a desperate whine escaping him as the intense feeling continued "Im sorry, I know raptors can't stand the smell of our heat but I can't stop it, I'm sure it will pass soon" he said worriedly.

He turned his body away from Hits a little and tried to subtly finger his hole a bit to try and calm it, he had never had to go to such lengths to try and help it before, it usually faded quickly after and was often something he could ignore but this time was very different.
Hits paused when Storm explained himself, a faint blush tinting his own cheeks. He'd never smelled a wolf in heat, it was honestly intoxicating. He shook his head, turning away more and focusing on the fire.

He was young, inexperienced, and just coming to breeding age. That arousal coiled in his groin felt like a smoldering fire, and the wolf's scent was fueling it. He glanced over his shoulder, seeing storm doing something...but when he realized what he was doing, it just intensified his arousal. He gave a whiny sounding noise, his need becoming hard to ignore.

Without much warning, he turned and lunged at Storm, pinning him down. His eyes were dilated and unfocused, a different sort of frenzy overtook him. His arousal lifted the front of his loincloth, pushing it aside to expose his length. Decorated in simple barbells down the underside.

"Your scent.....i.....i cant ignore it." He panted, hips jerking and searching for the right spot, surging forward when he found it to bury his cock deep in the wolf. He gave a deep growl at the feeling, pressing his face into the crook of Storm's neck as he started moving, fast and hard.
Storm helped out when he was pinned down, almost attacking Hits without realizing before he caught the look in his eyes and swallowed roughly, his own pupils dilating too. Storm cried out a little as he was entered, not quite expecting how big and thick the raptor would be. He dug his fingers into Hits back and rocked his hips quickly in time with Hits thrust howling out loudly in pleasure. He bit down into Hits neck, marking him as his mate without quite even thinking about it. The smell in the room intensified as they kept going, sweat dripping from Storms forehead as he howled out again grabbing onto his own length and pumping at the same time, the absolute pleasure of everything meant he didn't last much longer and he came all over both of them.
Hits wasn't as big as some of his kind, but probably thicker. Thrusting hard and fast, he didn't even care about the other cawing at his back. He lifted his head to breathe, giving Storm the perfect angle to bite, making him screech and jerk harder. But the pain was quickly forgotten, overwhelmed by the wolf's scent. Raptors didn't have a knot like wolves, but his cock did seem to grow thicker as it throbbed harder, the head flaring slightly just before he gave a sharp cry as he came hard. Burying himself as far as he could, his tail bobbed behind him with each throb of his cock, filling the wolf with his cum as he basked in the feeling.
Storm bowled out happily at the feeling before he panted for air, his cheeks a bright pink and he was covered in a little layer of sweat due to the exertion. Just like magic the scent completely vanished from the cave. He pulled off of Hits slowly breathing heavily, his eyes returning to their normal green, he didn't really know what to say about what had just happened so he just sat there silently, their breathing the only thing echoing around the cave
Hits sat back once the scent seemed to vanish, shaking his head and rubbing his face. "Wh-what the hell came over me?" He muttered, opening one eye and peering past his hands. "Aah, I'm sorry...I didn't....Is your leg okay?" He stammered, glancing to the wolf's leg, still wrapped in the makeshift splint. He bit his lip, getting up to retrieve the rabbit from outside. "I, ah, caught it. while you were resting. Its not much." He said, setting it on a flat rock. He pulled out one of his daggers and started skinning it, setting the skin aside to possibly dry and use later. Removing the head and organs with quick movements, he put the rest of it on a stick over the fire to cook. He did that to distract himself from the awkward moment between them...not sure how to address his own behavior.
Storm bit his lip and covered his face with his hands "I should be the one who's sorry, my heat has never come over me like that before, I didn't realize it would affect either of us like that, I mean I always thought raptors couldn't stand the scent of our heat, that's what we've always been taught, that's why they stay away when it's mating season and don't eat any of us during that time..." he said rubbing the back of his neck gently "Honestly, you have nothing to be sorry about, it's all my fault, and my leg is absolutely fine" he said softly
Hits looked down at the stick in his hand, poking the fire idly as Storm spoke. "I thought you avoided us during mating season..." he mumbled, glancing to the wolf. He never realized their species had almost the same mating seasons. He tapped his big toe claws on the stone floor idly, tail swaying slightly behind him.

"Umm...here." he said, pushing a sturdy old branch with a Y-shaped end, a great crutch. "I wasn't sure if it was the right length." He said, tilting his head. Looking back at the cooking rabbit, he made a thoughtful sound. "There's an herb that can help boost bone healing...I could find it." He said, looking at the wolf from the corner of his eye. "We break bones pretty often while hunting...I've broken my toes a few times...so, I know the herb works." He said, nibbling his lip.
Storm bit his lip lightly his own tail wagging lightly behind him, he took the crutch gently and smiled kindly at him "Thank you Hits...." he said quietly "It's okay, our bones heal fairly quickly anyway, can't survive otherwise" he said looking at his leg curiously, he wondered if it would set completely right or if it would be somehow slightly deformed from now on. Suddenly his thoughts flicked to his pack and he couldn't help but shed a few tears at the fact his family had abandoned him so carelessly, he wiped at his eyes quickly, he didn't want to show his hurt.
Hits nodded gently, moving back to tending the fire and cooking their meal. He glanced over to see Storm looking at his leg, tilting his head. "It should heal straight. I found good strong sticks. It might have a bump on the bone, but you'll be able to run." He said, giving a small smile to the wolf.

"I made a sleeping area back there." He said, motioning to the mat of plant material. He then moved to pull the rabbit off the stick, cutting it up...part of him wanted to eat the whole thing, but something pushed him to separate it into two equal portions. Bringing it over to his companion on a large flat leaf. "Its not much, but it sucks sleeping on an empty stomach." He said, sitting down and digging into his portion.
Storm smiled back at the raptor gently "Why are you being so kind to me? You saved me, helped me set my leg, helped with my heat and now you're sharing your kill with me, even though it's very little and I know you must really want all of it" he said looking at the leaf biting his lip "I ate not long before I was near you, here, take it back, you deserve it much more than I do" he said gently trying to hand the leaf back
Hits paused when Storm began to speak, setting his food down and sighing. He looked away, shaking his head. He pulled his legs in close to himself, tail curling around his side. "I don't want to be alone..." he mumbled. The young raptor looked to the wolf, his expression holding none of the tough hunter it had before.

"I've been bullied ever since I hatched...and i thought bringing back a whole elk would finally change that." He sighed, resting his chin on his knees. "And now we're both exiled....it seems only right we stick together." He nodded, glancing to Storm. "So eat what you want. I'll take what's left. I set a trap, so hopefully we'll have another in the morning."
Storm smiled gently and moved to the raptor's side and gently wrapped an arm around him "Eat it, in not hungry" he said and smiled softly at the raptor "You have no idea how much I understand" he said softly "My brother was why I got this" he said pointing along the long scar down his chest "I was the runt and born at the beginning of winter, nobody thought I would live but I did and since then I've had to prove myself again and again that I am just as strong as the others but it's just never enough, no matter what I did it was never good enough" he sighed gently and laid his head on Hits shoulder curling up close to the fire.
Hits stiffened slightly when Storm leaned against him, but he relaxed a bit and smiled when he was given the food. He looked at him as he spoke, blinking at his story being so similar. "I guess it makes sense we met up." He said, giving a small laugh.

He dug into the meal, stripping the meat from the bone easily. He made a soft noise as Storm leaned against him more, pushing the leaves and bones aside before shifting to get up. "Come on. Let's get some rest." He said, holding out his hand. The fire would smolder and eventually go out, but Hits had gathered enough wood to start it in the morning.
Storm laughed softly "Guess it's almost like fate" he smiled gently and held onto Hits hand as he was pulled up, he leaned most of his weight on Hits as they hobbled to where Hits had made the bed. Storm laid down and curled up on himself, his tail curling in to keep himself warm.
Hits nodded, thinking it was somewhat fateful for the pair to meet. Though, he shrugged those thoughts off, not wanting to dwell on them when he needed to sleep. He laid down a bit away from Storm, curling up into a tight ball.

As the night went on, the fire died out and the cool ambient temperature of the cave returned. With only a light leather vest and loincloth for warmth, Hits could only curl in tighter on himself and shiver. Raptors weren't cold blooded like their lizardmen brethren....but they still couldn't retain heat the way mammalian creatures could
Storm woke hearing the noises of the wind and feeling the cool temperature of the cave. When they were in the pack they would sleep all cuddled together to keep them all warm. He cuddled closer to Hits curling his body around Hits and tucking his tail between them before falling back to sleep quickly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mythical world(with Dusty) Littleittyboy 131 14,990 09-15-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 942 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 18,372 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 693 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 908 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 11,052 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,130 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,849 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,362 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 117,381 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy