Wolf RP (NSFW) CLOSED
Raven looked up at him scared, "You mean this isn't labor??? How do you induce it?" Raven groaned stronger pains coming through her.
"One of two ways...I can cook a batch of Gilea Root to induce labor but I do not have the ingredients here" WG stopped for a second "In your condition I would have to leave you here to go look for what I need." WG paused again "There is no guarantee that I will find what I need in time"
Raven looked up at him, "What happens if you don't get back in time? Do I go into labor by myself? Isn't there anything else that can induce labor? I'll do anything!"
(Sorry I have not been online much) There is another way, we have sex until you go into labor, most likely I will go into labor myself. I didn't mention it because....you were raped by a Werewolf and having sex with a Werewolf may not be a good suggestion
(It's alright)

Raven thought for a moment, before nodding, "I'll take the sex thing. It won't be considered rape if I agree and also I know I won't get more pregnant from you."
(I forgot to ask...how dirty do you want a Role Play to get?) I move closer to you and caress your face....you are beautiful Raven
(Not too much)

Raven smiled feeling a little nervous but knew the only way to get labor was to have sex as she began removing her pants showing off her opening.
WG felt himself getting hard as he helped Raven out of her pants and opened her blouse to nibble on her breasts. WG felt the curve of her pregnant belly and her ass and held her tighter
Raven smiled letting out a moan of pleasure feeling WG on her body touching her curves before she spreaded her legs, "Please I want you in me, I need you in me."
WG lifted Raven on the table and took off his pants reveling his penis. WB nibbled at her thighs and then moved up to her pregnant belly kissing her until he was close enough to place his penis in her. "OHHHHHHHH"
Raven moaned feeling his penis in her starting to fill her up, "Yes, that's it...now thrust hard and fast, please WG, take me into labor..."
WG thrust harder and harder into her and she felt so good as WG rubbed her pregnant belly.
Raven moaned as she felt each thrust inside her, feeling her climax coming and her stomach tightening, "Oohhh."
"Raven!!!!...are you OK...have you gone into labor" WG kept thrusting over and over into Raven while he blasted out more cum "OHHHHHHHHHH"
Raven let out a loud moan feeling him cum inside her before she nodded, "Yes, I think so....oohh god!!!" Raven screamed feeling her stomach tighten again and a strong contraction move through her not letting her enjoy the pleasure.
WG thrusted into her one more time and then his water broke "OHHHHHHHHH, AUUUUGGHHHH" He pulled out of her and grabbed his belly. "Looks like we are both in labor""
Raven nodded, "We need to get to the bedroom better place to give birth....ooooh!!!!" Raven grabbed her stomach bending over.
WG and Raven waddle to the bedroom and lay down on the spacious bed (I forgot...do you only like sex to go into labor or during labor as well?) WG rubs Ravens pregnant belly..."Don"t be scared Raven....I am here"
(Either one is fine with me)

Raven nodded smiling, "I know, it just hurts." Raven held her stomach groaning with the contractions.
WG tried to comfort Raven and reached over and started stroking her hair. "I enjoyed the sex, pregnant sex is always the best...mmmmmmfffffff" WG felt a contraction and knew it would not be long now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,568 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,276 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,887 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,845 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,516 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,613 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8