The Alien Spaceship (first come fist serve, nsfw)
John nods and after the alien gone, he laid back on the bed. the bruise hurt a lot and his belly was growling from hungry. he wish he was back at his home with all his family. he start to cry silently.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The door opened from the outside of the ship and in came a strange woman with teal hair and black eyes, her skin was as pale as the moon, she had on a mask and gloves. "There should be at least one thing to steal here." she mumbled, not noticing the crying boy.
John saw the strange woman snicking in quietly and stop to cry. he suspect she is not from that ship, by the way she look different. "please! save me!" he whisper to her when she was near him. "i was kidnapped by this alien to be his breeder! i'll do anything to get out of here! please!" he begged her.
The woman cursed under her breath, "I'm spotted." she muttered before she looked at him, she shook her head, "I can't take an Olympian's breeder." she muttered, her black eyes shone. "Kid, unless I see you as valuable, I ain't gonna steal you."
"i have his babies inside me! Olympian babies! you can sell them for high price and be rich!" the boy said fast. "and until then, i will be yours, in every essence of the word" he try to convience her. he hope it will do.
"What makes you sure I sell children? I'm no bloody monster." she said laughing, "Besides, I only steal treasures.' she added.

John laughed. "just kidding. now, what is the thing you want? i will give you anything!".
The thief sighed, "Look boy, I won't stick my neck where I don't want to. So unless you could actually grant my wish then back off."
"what is your wish then?" he asked as a last resort.
"A lover, a husband." she said as she took off her mask to reveal a beautiful face, her teal hair covered one side. Her red lips parted to a sad smile.
"i can grant your wish!" he said and get close to her, his hands rubbing his huge belly. "i will be your lover".
The thief looked at him in anger, "You disgust me, saying you will be my lover when we do not know each other. I am not to be mocked with your lies! To say you love me is stulid, you only wish to escape!"
"what can i do to make you believe me?" the boy asked honestly. "i will do anything to prove myself to you".
The thief shook her head before walking outside the ship again leaving her masl behind

The boy didnt understand. he return to lay on the bed and wait for the alien to return. he rubbs his belly and wander what will happen to him now.
Dionysus returned, he tossed a piece of bread to John and a decanter of water. "Eat." he said before walking away, not noticing the mask.
John get up and take the bread fast. he was so hungry. then he drink the water. he see the mask and pick it up, test it from all direction. "why she leave it here?" he wonder.
There was a ring inside it, engraved was If the ring fits, you are for me. A most peculiar message but a message nonetheless.
"if you fit me..." he rise an eyebrow. "i wonder..." he take the ring and put it slowly on his index finger.
The ring was a perfect fit, but a vapour began surrounding John, causing him to fall asleep only to wake up on a smaller spaceship, this time with the strange woman driving the ship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,870 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,693 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 11,663 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,659 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,729 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 69,054 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,138 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 5,133 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,599 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,913 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2